Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Nixon is right... He could be wrong and mostly he is. #stalkingb0ll0x

I agree, a strange amount 7mil, he is a far better player than wells, all be it a different type of player. Would only make sense if there was a release clause as no way would they go for that, if I was Shef weds and willing to sell I would want 10m+, I don't think they need or want to sell.

dosnt feel right

5 hours ago, CastletonRam said:

Not I can't tbh. That might be because the adverts on DET always block the article though. 

and

2 hours ago, TopRam said:

The website is blocked up full of ads its awful 

You need to get your browser kitted out with uBlock it tames DET and while your at it get Privacy Badger

and HTTPS Everywhere Sorted!

The only way I can see this happening is if something has gone on with him at Weds and he wants out/ they want him out. A bit like Bradley Johnson, you would never have imagined us picking him up last season when we did. 

To to be honest though I have been highly critical of our recruitment team for a while now, it wouldnt surprise me if they have literally just bid £7m for FF with no sort of inclination or prior info, if that's the case then they want bloody sacking. I bet Mr Chansiri is sat pissing himself at that offer, not a chance he'd come here in any normal circumstances, nor would Wednesday sell. Time will tell I guess 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

No worries mate. It's quite impressive how much the club have managed to keep underwraps this year!

SDSR knows, he just knows, no-one can touch him for insider knowledge, there's nothing he doesn't know, he's a know it all, you know

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

SDSR knows, he just knows, no-one can touch him for insider knowledge, there's nothing he doesn't know, he's a know it all, you know

Can't be having that pal, I'm an avid Mackworthite #PraiseTheRam 

Archived