Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

I can't believe no ones mentioned the fact why we haven't signed anyone yet.

We are still waiting for Tom Huddelstones hattrick in a World Cup Final to get the cash needed to buy players. Ain't it obvious?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Any other news on forestieri except from that rejected offer

Where's the news broken that its been rejected?

1 minute ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Transfer centre on twitter

Doesn't seem to be from any of the respected transfer accounts

20 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Nicholson over at DT seems to be hinting there's a player swap involved here, genuinely think russell may be the guy he's talking about now 

:ph34r: I think this is far more "on" than any of us realise.

EDIT: just for anyone, maybe looking at the forum who isn't knowledgeable about our info sources, Nicholson is about as reliable as you get. I don't ever recall him saying anything that hasn't turned out to be true, or spread rumours etc. 

2 minutes ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Do u think he wants to join derby

Depends what he's unhappy about. If he wants more money and we're willing to pay? Sure. 

If he wants to join a club that's definitely in a better position than the one he's in to further his career then joining Derby is a gamble at best.

1 hour ago, cannable said:

But it isn't his job to create goals. He takes the ball from the defence, he gives it to the player in the best position, he moves the ball into the final third, he pops up in the channels and runs the game from there. He doesn't create many goals but, much like Modric, he assists the assist. And inn scrappy games it is always always always him that gets his foot on the ball and dictates. 

You don't need to tell me what he's capable of or how he's utilised, mate. I merely said that I appreciated why Wednesdayites would see him as the more valuable player in terms of a fee, because Forestieri scores and creates goals regularly. And Will Hughes doesn't. That was the point I was making when others were suggesting it was crazy of Wednesday fans to value him higher than Will.

Having someone of Forestieri's ability to play wide or up front would massively improve us. 

But I cannot for the life of me see us managing to pinch him off Wednesday without spending double the rumoured £7,000,000, unless there's a clause we don't know about or the lad himself fancies the iPro and forces a move...... 

Archived