Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Disagree, changed the game when he came on and looked a lot tougher than Hendrick and Johnson put together.

It's not about being just better than what we have, we need to strive to be the best. Yes Hendrick and Johnson who I don't rate. Come on Johnson is terrible and Hendrick is slightly better. If we are to sign these strikers and players 

2 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Don't you think this could be £7 plus Chris Martin? Makes more sense as striker for a striker? And that might be hard to turn down. Around 60 goals in 3 seasons and always one of the top championship scorers. 

The obvious guess would be Blackman as they wanted him when he signed for us.

30 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

:ph34r: I think this is far more "on" than any of us realise.

EDIT: just for anyone, maybe looking at the forum who isn't knowledgeable about our info sources, Nicholson is about as reliable as you get. I don't ever recall him saying anything that hasn't turned out to be true, or spread rumours etc. 

I may be clutching at straws but earlier on RamsPolls tweeted Nicholson saying a Forestieri-Johnson swap and he simply replied "cheeky." Usually if a potential transfer is completely false he calls it bs or says no chance but cheeky seems a bit cryptic to me. Again I'm probably clutching at straws but it's the time of year where it is fun to speculate 

3 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Don't you think this could be £7 plus Chris Martin? Makes more sense as striker for a striker? And that might be hard to turn down. Around 60 goals in 3 seasons and always one of the top championship scorers. 

We'd be having our pants down again, I know its looking like Martin is becoming less wanted it seems but 7m plus Martin would be the better deal for them rather than us imo, I like FF but 7m is about fair imo.

I did like the joke regarding 7m plus Johnson and them holding out for just 7m though lol, I feel a bit sorry for BJ atm haha, he's getting some stick the poor bloke.

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Sheffield Wednesday fans have caught Leeds fans syndrome. They think they are bigger than they are. One good season and they think they are back. 

I think they are back somewhat, look a very solid team, certainly one of the best in the division last season and a good result on the opening day this year.

However, the guy on their forum calling us a team of ''serial bottlers'' should rewatch the footage of their play-off final, Hull are a poor side, promotion was Wednesday's for the taking and they blew it...

Archived