Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

Maybe...

They've told one member of staff we've bid £7m for Forestieri, but told others something different, and now they know the one they told about FF is the leak.

Of course! And they're now replacing him with this guy from Spurs it all adds up!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Anon said:

We chased them all away by having the temerity to ask for evidence when the last round of rumours hit. :(

We don't need evidence from @SuperDerbySuperRams or @MACKWORTHRAM - we know they know things, but they only tell us what they know if a) they're allowed to and b) its different to what everyone else knows. I'm just assuming there are no updates at this stage. 

Anyone else who claims to have info gets nagged for evidence though, rightfully so, cos otherwise it's way too easy to take the piss and troll us. Having a huge stock of designer trainers is also not adequate collateral for the absence of evidence.

21 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

We don't need evidence from @SuperDerbySuperRams or @MACKWORTHRAM - we know they know things, but they only tell us what they know if a) they're allowed to and b) its different to what everyone else knows. I'm just assuming there are no updates at this stage. 

Anyone else who claims to have info gets nagged for evidence though, rightfully so, cos otherwise it's way too easy to take the piss and troll us. Having a huge stock of designer trainers is also not adequate collateral for the absence of evidence.

Hello young man.

1 minute ago, SWFC_FAN said:

lol.

33 pages. Keep dreaming lads, he's not coming to you. He's staying put.

If you'd read the pages, you'd know none of us are dreaming. 

In fact we're so adamant we're not getting him we're having fun with conspiracy theories. 

Grateful for your input though. 

6 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

lol.

Why would we want to sign a poor man's Paul Peschisolido anyway.Lol

I am old enough to remember the days when Sheff Wed had big crowds, surely FF would prefer to play in front of a large appreciative crowd at the I Pro every week, rather than once a season when you boys come to Derby.

5 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I am old enough to remember the days when Sheff Wed had big crowds, surely FF would prefer to play in front of a large appreciative crowd at the I Pro every week, rather than once a season when you boys come to Derby.

Definitely not coming here then.

9 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

lol.

From the OwlsTalk forum:

560c193f9d001eae2be63b1cde5356bd.png

8a3c6191c4cad524a7653775ada11c84.png

88d8e5a11e858a64bfcb33b459f21068.png

A combined 180 pages on 3 players who never joined you .... madness! It's almost as if the DCFC Fans forum and the Owls Talk forum are places fans discuss transfer rumours, regardless of how likely they are to happen.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

From the OwlsTalk forum:

560c193f9d001eae2be63b1cde5356bd.png

8a3c6191c4cad524a7653775ada11c84.png

88d8e5a11e858a64bfcb33b459f21068.png

A combined 180 pages on 3 players who never joined you .... madness! It's almost as if the DCFC Fans forum and the Owls Talk forum are places fans discuss transfer rumours, regardless of how likely they are to happen.

I wonder who that Nick Blackman fella is... must be alright if the Wendies are after him

9 minutes ago, BranstonRam said:

Is it due to the mindset that the rest of the Wednesday fans  on your forum have, that "derby is a step back"  :huh: behave

It would be a step back, we went one better than you last season. Why would he go to a club who bottles it every season? Hilarious you're still in this division with the millions you've chucked about. Comedy gold. 

We'll finish higher than you this season for sure. 

7 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Big crowds like the 31,000 we had on Saturday? 

Reckon he'd much rather play at Hillsborough than the IPro or whatever it's called nowadays. Seen more atmosphere at Bramall Lane than that soulless bowl and that's saying something.

2 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

It would be a step back, we went one better than you last season. Why would he go to a club who bottles it every season? Hilarious you're still in this division with the millions you've chucked about. Comedy gold. 

We'll finish higher than you this season for sure. 

You lost to the same team we did. Where it happened is irrelevant. Both failed. 

Stick to being a wum on twitter.

Archived