Buxton - Confirmed to Wigan Athletic

Flaps

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Sammy1946 said:

I have no reason not to believe SDSR. 

has he said no fee? Must have missed that one.

Just because hes been released doesn't mean not rated. Maybe Pearson said you'd be on the bench and Bucko said I want to try and get first team football. Free transfer suits both (if that was the case).

and as for your good riddance jibe at him, all I can say is I hope your exam results I August let you do the A-levels you want to.

19 minutes ago, davenportram said:

has he said no fee? Must have missed that one.

Just because hes been released doesn't mean not rated. Maybe Pearson said you'd be on the bench and Bucko said I want to try and get first team football. Free transfer suits both (if that was the case).

and as for your good riddance jibe at him, all I can say is I hope your exam results I August let you do the A-levels you want to.

You are a funny one. Welcome to my ignore list.

10 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I'm sorry to see him go an' all, served the club with distinction for me, great attitude. He did worry me with his "marking" at corners lately mind but on the whole, far more plusses than minuses to him being here. 

well put jake has agreat attitude pity he doesnt have the abiliity he will always be alegend at dcfc

If you've got malice against Jake Buxton's time here I think you're taking football a little too serious and have missed out on some enjoyable moments over the past few years. 

99% of us will look back on his time here with fondness and there's a bloody good reason or two why. 

Good luck Jake. 

2 hours ago, Sammy1946 said:

Good riddance. Surprised that he was able to stay in the Championship somehow. Good luck. Baird, Grant and Bent are next.

I'm sorry but you are an unpleasant person. 

You are free to have an opinion about a player not being good enough yet you're disrespecting a player who has scored winning goals against both Leeds and Forest and who has never failed to give 100%. 

Youre clearly a football hipster wanting an edgy opinion that makes you stand out but actually you've made yourself look like a bit of a bell end. 

Roll on September when school starts again for you.

Archived