Buxton - Confirmed to Wigan Athletic

Flaps

23 minutes ago, eddie said:

What about zombies?

They're a complete undead loss......

But as usual, why pick out one sentence to try making a funny remark?

Why not try making a worthwhile observation or two instead?

No offence meant of course, old bean.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

They're a complete undead loss......

No offence meant of course, old bean.

I'm old and have a short attention sp... oh look. A butterfly..

3 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

You got me guys!

I am a noobie to these forum thingies.

So no wonder you were all pitching in with the barbed p...takes. Too good to miss I reckon. Must've seen me coming. (oops!!)

So how does anybody actually make serious dough from having a bunch of virtual (very punny!!) strangers sniping at each other?

Would love to know the real dynamics/mechanics.

So how about somebody setting up the bare knuckle version...... now THAT would be really interesting, eh? 

A sort of punks ( **as in non-conformists) with puns job.

**Before I get reported again.

Anyway, now I get the gist, let the rock roll in baby!!

Netball, anyone??

BTW. No offence intended to anyone alive or dead. xxxxxx

Rumour has it the founder of this site has made enough money to at least buy a season ticket this year, however he fails in comparison to one unnamed member, who has had several million visitors to his site, where he gets paid for each click....

55 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Rumour has it the founder of this site has made enough money to at least buy a season ticket this year, however he fails in comparison to one unnamed member, who has had several million visitors to his site, where he gets paid for each click....

You don't believe his best mate Mel gave him freebies? Listening to the gumps that means Daveo is the only person paying to get in.

3 hours ago, GboroRam said:

You don't believe his best mate Mel gave him freebies? Listening to the gumps that means Daveo is the only person paying to get in.

Daveo is 2015 mate. 

It's David now. Success has gone to his head

14 hours ago, ossieram said:

People on full time contracts. I do get paid up to 12 weeks but only after losing 3 waiting days and it's only been the last couple of years that we have been paid that. But I do know quite a few people that only get SSSP.

Ahhhhhh well that's fairly poop (language filter)

However I would imagine footballers being in quite high demand can negotiate better terms in their contracts... Can't imagine many of our squad having needed to take contract terms they didn't want in there...

13 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Where's the fun in that?

Everyone else happy that Bucko seems to have gone to a shorter haircut again? He was starting to look a bit dapper at the end of last season and pleased he's back to looking like a right 'ard f****r :)

10 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

"I Love The Carry Bag Man"..........sing up!

4qk8xx.jpg

I now know that real men carry their Marks and Sparks goodies over their shoulders but get their arrisonamundos kicked at home when it is discovered that they have knackered up the yoghurts and trifles for the kids' birthday party. :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

"I Love The Carry Bag Man"..........sing up!

4qk8xx.jpg

Bucko needs to stay. just to hear the southstand singing that tune...... some creepy baritone chant, "we love the carry bag man" ........ "we are the carrybag man"......... he deserves a fall song chant. class

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 15:27, cheron85 said:

You can do what you want chief... That's kinda the blessing/curse of the internet... If you wanted a warm/cuddly response try a Fulham forum... I hear they're very nice... Lovely ground on the river accompanied with an understanding that they're playing WAY above their level seems to promote pleasantness...

If you get upset about what people have to say about your views on the internet you won't survive long around here... You need to be able to take it with a large handful of salt...

the-rise-of-the-ocr-internet-warrior-2.j

That's easy for you to say Sharon.

13 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Ahhhhhh well that's fairly poop (language filter)

However I would imagine footballers being in quite high demand can negotiate better terms in their contracts... Can't imagine many of our squad having needed to take contract terms they didn't want in there...

Where's the fun in that?

Everyone else happy that Bucko seems to have gone to a shorter haircut again? He was starting to look a bit dapper at the end of last season and pleased he's back to looking like a right 'ard f****r :)

Well Sharon, IMO he's got much more to offer than a short haircut.....

That's easy for you to say Sharon.

It is yes

Well Sharon, IMO he's got much more to offer than a short haircut.....

I feel it probably says a lot about your personality that you seem to think calling people a girl's name is amusing... 

Archived