Buxton - Confirmed to Wigan Athletic

Flaps

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Well Sharon, IMO he's got much more to offer than a short haircut.....

I don't bite my tongue at all, it can get me into trouble but I'm fairly used to that around here anyway.

Since you've got here all you've done is try to provoke rows, write sentences that include the odd word that you think makes you look clever but actually has the effect of making you appear ever so slightly bombastic and pretentious and then you whine that it's some kind of conspiracy or clique around here if anyone doesn't respond in the way you like.

I personally think you're on a bit of a wind up mission.

Not my cup of tea at all Roberta.

I'd rather have Buxton as back-up then the likes of Shotton, Pearce or Baird.

If his name wasn't so typically English, and his appearance for that matter, he could get away with being an Italian defender. Loves a good shirt grab, and is actually pretty good with the ball at his feet.

47 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I don't bite my tongue at all, it can get me into trouble but I'm fairly used to that around here anyway.

Since you've got here all you've done is try to provoke rows, write sentences that include the odd word that you think makes you look clever but actually has the effect of making you appear ever so slightly bombastic and pretentious and then you whine that it's some kind of conspiracy or clique around here if anyone doesn't respond in the way you like.

I will have to close my account. I agree with all of this :ph34r::lol:

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'd rather have Buxton as back-up then the likes of Shotton, Pearce or Baird.

• If his name wasn't so typically English, and his appearance for that matter, he could get away with being an Italian defender. Loves a good shirt grab, and is actually pretty good with the ball at his feet.

So is my border collie but I wouldn't want her as back up in our defence.

16 minutes ago, toddy said:

So is my border collie but I wouldn't want her as back up in our defence.

Pray tell, are you actually the real Colin Todd or just a big time name nicker?

Either way, great player back in the day, but alas naff manager.

Like the dog joke though.

Of course, absolutely no offence meant old bean.

9 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Pray tell, are you actually the real Colin Todd or just a big time name nicker?

Either way, great player back in the day, but alas naff manager.

Like the dog joke though.

Of course, absolutely no offence meant old bean.

I always had him down as Andy Todd. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

Well Ronald, I am so glad you got that off your chest.

In my own small way, I just try to make pertinent comments about the club we all purport to support. That's all really.

Not trying to be clever or controversial. Believe me, if I wanted to be at all like you describe me as, I could be really vitriolic.

At first glance, sadly, there seems to be a pervasive schoolyard bullying mentality from so many keyboard warriors on here.

BTW, how's the whistling act going these days?

And as per usual, of course, no offence meant to anyone at all.  

Archived