Pre season

BuckoBeast

3 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Hearing that Derby and Florist are only 11 miles from each other in Portugal for preseason...... That should be fun for the Albufreia police department..... English football team rivals abroad at same time.

As in @eddie words..... Sigh 

It's nearer 20 miles but many Drby fans are stopping in Albufiera including Flagman and his mates. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, sage said:

It's nearer 20 miles but many Drby fans are stopping in Albufiera including Flagman and his mates. 

Yeah seen on that bird based social media site..... I'm sure majority  on either side will be good. *ducks white deckchairs"

Just been watching the Ramsplayer goalkeeping training video.

Interesting and pleasing to see Nigel Pearson keeping a stern watch over their training. Don't know why, but I didn't expect him to be watching the goalkeepers so keenly, but its great to see that he is.

7 hours ago, therams69 said:

Don't think there will be any drama with Derby and Forest. They only announced the location of the game the other day I think so wont take many if any. Shock horror!

Should be a good laugh in Albufeira with the strip... :-)

They took 2000 last trip to Portugal mate, take your boxing gloves.

8 hours ago, therams69 said:

Don't think there will be any drama with Derby and Forest. They only announced the location of the game the other day I think so wont take many if any. Shock horror!

Should be a good laugh in Albufeira with the strip... :-)

I spoke to a Forest fan yesterday. Last year there was troule with Birmingham fans so they only announced the fixture a week before the date so deter fans from going. Usual they just play sh1te or not bother with a safety certificate to deter fans from going.

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

They took 2000 last trip to Portugal mate, take your boxing gloves.

Ouch!

Reminds me actually ... When i worked at the airport they were all queuing up to board on an airline i do not look after going to Portugal... So thought i would have a little bit of fun ... Bear in mind this were a few years back... 

They were all queuing up at gate 1 and the only passengers there so around 100 or so with majority being red dogs. Called the airport information desk to put a call out for passengers Bryson and Buxton to report to gate 1 who were travelling to Faro ... Should have seen there faces ... I scarperred shortly after seeing there faces... Good memories...

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

Believe it when I see it. 

Being fitter at this stage than last season is not something you can see unless you go watch them train AND watched them train last season

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Being fitter at this stage than last season is not something you can see unless you go watch them train AND watched them train last season

For me Bent is past it. 

Too old. 

I saw enough the last two seasons with Bent thanks .

Archived