Very cliquey forum this.

one_chop

Posted a thread last night about the implications of FFP and suprise suprise it's vanished. Not for the first time either.

What are the requirements for joining the exclusive club where u can post a thread for others to contribute?. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, one_chop said:

Posted a thread last night about the implications of FFP and suprise suprise it's vanished. Not for the first time either.

What are the requirements for joining the exclusive club where u can post a thread for others to contribute?. 

Looks and money worked for me. 

As above, the forum lost some data yesterday. Gutted as I had started a lovely thread and I can't blame Bradley Johnson for the first time this season. 

Its a good forum this one and has some lovely people on it...

18 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

Looks and money worked for me. 

Yeah, me too (dirty looks and no money).

18 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

Its a good forum this one and has some lovely people on it...

Yeah and me! :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Pointless thread can one of the mods take it down please !! 

Just checking your clique status....

Nope, sorry. Says you're high enough than I can talk to you, but too low to do as you ask.

More brownie-points needed.

5 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

There was a forum update and dozens of threads were lost, not just yours.

(Unless this is a joke and it's gone way over my head? :ermm:)

Is it something to do with you having to click several times before anything happens? 

In which case, pun-tactic. 

6 hours ago, one_chop said:

post the thread again.

Well that's you off the Breakfast with Mel list one_chop. Not that you were ever on it obviously being Forum Riff Raff :lol: 

You might be better off starting a thread about us FRR rather than FFP. I will be very happy to post on there despite the sneering contempt I will obviously receive from the Elite Membership.

22 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Well that's you off the Breakfast with Mel list one_chop. Not that you were ever on it obviously being Forum Riff Raff :lol: 

You might be better off starting a thread about us FRR rather than FFP. I will be very happy to post on there despite the sneering contempt I will obviously receive from the Elite Membership.

Having no bacon at the forum breakfast was a bit disappointing for the guy's, one_chop might be pushing it too far though.

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

- Groucho Marx

I am not a member. I'm a member plus which gives me the sole ability to post a thread without fear of it being removed by the thought police.

- Rammeister 

1 hour ago, one_chop said:

Feel stupid now. Sorry guys ???

I would as your not part of the gang ??????

Archived