Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've had two wasted days glued to my phone and iPad....and it all started with the Bristol Post saying we had signed Kodjia on Saturday.

Heres to a long, hard season of watching the shower of crap we watched on Friday.

I just hope Vydra is a good forward, can cover our frailties at right back, can cover the loss of Forsyth and cover the loss of Thorne?....Go Vydra! 

Yep it would appear that are wonderful recruitment team have struck once again, genius move to sign one player when we need about 6, good old vydra will do everyone's job for them clearly..

12 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

What happened to the guy supposedly outside the trng ground yesterday. Bullsh1t.

Next yr i'm on hols on deadline day minus the phone and tv.

The one DEL stuck up for? Yet every other made up story on Twitter he calls them c*nts? 

7 minutes ago, David said:

You just posted on Johnson you didn't think we needed more midfielders as we were stacked, thats when we were playing 4-3-3 with 3 midfielders, we're now playing variations of 4-4-2, one less needed than last season, makes sense to see one go. I've seen nothing to suggest it's being done to pay for Vydra.

As for Martin we now have 4 strikers, makes sense to see if Martin leaves before replacing him, we don't need 5 strikers, not when we have Ince that's been playing in the hole and Weimann returning from injury soon. 

Mel's been behind the scenes at Derby for a long time, he hasn't just walked into football a couple seasons ago, I would say he knows a lot more than us.

From what I recall there have been plenty of suggestions from journalists on twitter that the Hendrick money is covering the cost of the Vydra deal.

Nixon who I know plenty of people don't rate, obviously has well placed sources and he's saying the Martin move precludes any other deals. If money weren't an issue we'd buy the others first then get rid of Martin but that's not happening.

As a side note pretty sure Pearson is intent on playing Weimann as a wide midfielder which will probably end as well as his other experiments given Weimann couldn't trap a bag of cement.

Yes he has, yet he still decided to go and do it without consulting any member of Clements backroom staff or our scouting department which makes it even worse. I'd say he knows a lot more about businesses, but from what I've seen his knowledge of football is lacking say compared to the likes of Sheikh Mansour at Man City who knows enough to leave all the footballing matters to football people and just puts up the money.

5 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

On mu phone at work.... for which i could get in alot of trouble.... desperately searching for news.... seems nothing.... hendrick out thats it.... shocking 

Why don't the Club come out and say 'that's it for this window then'? ;)

Just now, Heisenberg said:

'Derby list. Whether they can be done or not at this hour hard to say. Grabban. McMannaman on lona. Lookman long shot. Samuel at Blackpool'.

Nixon's latest tweet.

All names we have been linked with previously. If one comes off he will start the "Aye Aye" nonsense! He's a clown.

Archived