• Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, David Byrne said:

Sack Weasel 

Sack Rush 

Sack Shackell

Sack Blackman!

Sack them all!

All an embarrassment to the club and everything Jim Smith & co have thought for! Never seen more inept bunch try and run a football club. They should be paraded through the city tomorrow and I'll be there with my rotten tomatoes the t*ssers! RANT OVER!!!

You're right. Rush had an awful game today. I don't think he touched the ball once. 

6 hours ago, Alpha said:

And the tannoy guy

Sick of hearing "sponsored by Zanfish" & who won the family day out at Drayton Manor :huh:

Couldn't make a word of what Shilton said the other week.... Was he intoxicated :D

6 minutes ago, DCFCDowd said:

Sick of hearing "sponsored by Zanfish" & who won the family day out at Drayton Manor :huh:

Couldn't make a word of what Shilton said the other week.... Was he intoxicated :D

Ref Shilton; in all seriousness, all those well publicised years of trying to lengthen his arms by dangling from trees etc. have resulted in him stretching his vocal cords making him incomprehensible to most people.

7 hours ago, David Byrne said:

Sack Weasel 

Sack Rush 

Sack Shackell

Sack Blackman!

Sack them all!

All an embarrassment to the club and everything Jim Smith & co have thought for! Never seen more inept bunch try and run a football club. They should be paraded through the city tomorrow and I'll be there with my rotten tomatoes the t*ssers! RANT OVER!!!

I agree. This is an embarrassment to the club.

Archived