Sack Them All

David Byrne

Sack Weasel 

Sack Rush 

Sack Shackell

Sack Blackman!

Sack them all!

All an embarrassment to the club and everything Jim Smith & co have thought for! Never seen more inept bunch try and run a football club. They should be paraded through the city tomorrow and I'll be there with my rotten tomatoes the t*ssers! RANT OVER!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, David Byrne said:

Sack Weasel 

Sack Rush 

Sack Shackell

Sack Blackman!

Sack them all!

All an embarrassment to the club and everything Jim Smith & co have thought for! Never seen more inept bunch try and run a football club. They should be paraded through the city tomorrow and I'll be there with my rotten tomatoes the t*ssers! RANT OVER!!!

Nice one Dave. 

Remind me to watch the match with you on Tuesday. I'll bring the uppers :blink:

48 minutes ago, David Byrne said:

Sack Weasel 

Sack Rush 

Sack Shackell

Sack Blackman!

Sack them all!

Get a grip or go get the razor blades i don't care. Do you not even remember when the 3 amigos nearly ran this club out of existence? No thought not muppet.

25 minutes ago, Alpha said:

And the tannoy guy

And Rammie, he's usless cant even save half time penalties against a bunch if five year olds, wouldnt see a proper mascot like fred the red or gunnersaurus making such errors 

Archived