Chant Suggestion Thread

Inverurie Ram

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

That Ramones song is brilliant. People just need to persist with that and force it to get picked up. @The 1884 Group - find a bunch of people who all sit together who'd sing the whole song, regardless of people joining in, every game. Eventually it must grow, surely. 

That's the key to really getting organised with any songs. It's why I asked @David to add the season ticket info to profiles so we can work out if there's a group sitting together who will form a singing group.

The videos we did last season, no matter how terrible, we're designed to give people some songs to try, the Butterfield one almost got going!

Any advice or help to get that idea off the ground is welcome. At the end of the day, the 4 of us doing this have no reputation amongst DCFC fans so need lots more involved to make it work.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

The Ram......ones "Derby I Love You"

"Have I ever told you
How good it feels to hold you
It isn't easy to explain

And though I'm really tryin'
I think I may start cryin'
My heart can't wait an other day

When you score I just gotta
Score I just gotta
Score I just gotta say :

Derby, I love you
Come on Derby
Derby, I love you
Derby I love, I love only you

I can't live without you
I love everything about you
I can't help it if I feel this way

Oh I'm so glad I found you
I want my arms around you
I love to hear you call my name

Oh tell me that you feel
Tell me that you feel
Tell me that you feel the same

Derby, I love you
Come on Derby
Derby, I love you

Derby, I love you
Come on Derby
Derby, I love you

Derby, I love you
Come on Derby
Derby, I love you
Derby I love, I love only you"

Love it!

1 hour ago, The 1884 Group said:

That's the key to really getting organised with any songs. It's why I asked @David to add the season ticket info to profiles so we can work out if there's a group sitting together who will form a singing group.

The videos we did last season, no matter how terrible, we're designed to give people some songs to try, the Butterfield one almost got going!

Any advice or help to get that idea off the ground is welcome. At the end of the day, the 4 of us doing this have no reputation amongst DCFC fans so need lots more involved to make it work.

Dont know how other clubs do it. Maybe its finding the people first and convincing them to move close to each other? Dont know. I dont go to games so I wont be much help haha.

Maybe have them put in the pregame playlist at every game to subliminally get it in heads, give it more chance of catching on, when you have people singing it? Just ideas.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-ace-fined-over-tax-slip-up/story-29484541-detail/story.html

Nick Blackman ain't no financial wizard, he doesn't pay his tax,

Nick Blackman is probably worse than Conor Sammon

And them both dukes will give many, no money back, no guarantees,

But plenty of 'Heart" attacks.........(and to all you boys and girls, them are the facts!)

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Bet he pays his taxes though ! 

Ha not according to the article

I heard he didn't declare his goal bonuses, as it was a complicated system, so he's pledged to make things easier for himself by not scoring anymore. A 3 million piece jigsaw falls into place. Everything makes sense now.

Does seem like a genuine mistake, I can't stand HMRC letters it's as if they are in another language sometimes, they're always pretty good if you ring them though. 

As for Blackman, he's got big big season coming up, needs to get stuck in and shoot on sight... as B4 says.

Archived