Chant Suggestion Thread

Inverurie Ram

We need a good song for Bent too. 

I suggest Twist and Shout, except "Baby" is replaced by "Benty" - there's a clip on YouTube of some Scottish fans singing the original which is really good. 

That, or the song Sunderland used to sing: 

"Darren Bent is fast as lightening, Darren Bent is Red (Black) and White, when he gets the ball he scores a goal, he's ****ing dynamite" (even though the first line isn't so accurate anymore)

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

This works well, I've just been singing it in the bath, white & black ducks all over the shop!

To the tune of 10 German Bombers......

"He looks like Albert Steptoe, Will Hughes"

"He looks like Albert Steptoe"

"He rips you off like Tesco, Will Hughes"

"He rips you off like Tesco"

"He rips you off like Tesco"

"He'll open you up, Alfresco,"

Looks a bit like me in the bath this morning in my best top hat!

How about this for Benty to the Tom Hark tune                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  He's not for sale, he's not for rent,                                                                                                                                                  He plays for Derby, he's Darren Bent                                                                                                                                        He can score with a tap in,                                                                                                                                                             He can score from a lob,                                                                                                                                                               He's Darren Bent and he can score with his n*b!                      

Archived