Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a lot seem to think Carson is a great keeper, I think he's good too but he seriously needs to be commanding the area better than he does. Too often stuck on his line and a goal goes in from a header 6 yards out. 

Im not singling him out but to blame everyone else when he has the opportunity to catch or punch it is wrong.

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Communication.

We seem to have a very quiet team, no one really seems to be shouting when passing a man on, or dictating where people should be when defending.

It's all a bit polite for me.

Thats because according to one of the umpteen mel threads they all communicate by text.

26 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I would imagine the back four being the area we see the most surgery occur in the summer. Honestly could see Max Lowe/Forsyth being the only defenders from this season to be around after the summer. 

There is always room for improvement but on the whole we've been pretty solid this season defensively, especially when you factor in the clean sheet record we set. I think in the quest to solve our problems at the other end of the field we have sacrificed some of that solidity. The goals we conceded yesterday were bad ones to give away but hopefully that was more down to bedding in a new managers philosophies. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Very telling that ALL 4 goals today came from the left sided channel of Pearce & Olsson. Nowt to do with Keogh.

Still wouldn't be sorry to see him go though, never really rated him especially as captain.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, sage said:

I see ROI have conceded a goal from a corner.

No doubt the Keogh apologists will claim that is wasn't his fault just because he was on the bench at the time.

BKO

Absolutely anonymous all game. Never even threatened at set pieces. 

Archived