Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
55 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

Has he been sold yet? The champagne is on ice

Hope not, hope you have to keep your Champagne on ice for a good while longer.

22 hours ago, sage said:

Oh i think he still managed that.

Can't remember which side the dugout was.If it was on Christie's side 2nd half,it might explain a lot:p

4 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Some of the articles you see are beyond belief. I saw one the other day which said that Craig Forsyth was our player of the season! How many games did he play? 3?

Well he had as many good games last season as the rest of the team did. (He is top on whoscored.com for average rating)

7 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Some of the articles you see are beyond belief. I saw one the other day which said that Craig Forsyth was our player of the season! How many games did he play? 3?

Didn't make many mistakes though.

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, ramblur said:

Didn't make many mistakes though.

On that basis George Thorne should be player of the season :)

9 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Davies’ arrival marks the beginning of an exciting summer, but the signing of Davies combined with Alex Pearce’s upturn in form at the back end of last season could spell the end of Keogh’s Derby career.

HARRY SMITH

Aspiring sports journalist and Southend-based Reading FC fan.

----------

Reckon this lad will go far, he's already nailed down the no research and clue into what you're writing about, anything that gets a click has done its job. The article is just a load of fluff after.

15 minutes ago, David said:

HARRY SMITH

Aspiring sports journalist and Southend-based Reading FC fan.

----------

Reckon this lad will go far, he's already nailed down the no research and clue into what you're writing about, anything that gets a click has done its job. The article is just a load of fluff after.

He is doing a good job of selling Pearce for us though! 

3 minutes ago, cannable said:

He's captained a side to the Championship title?

Yep and he's past it to me, that was 5 years ago now. Not at that level at all, Reading let him go for a reason. Think they've missed him?

1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

Yep and he's past it to me, that was 5 years ago now. Not at that level at all, Reading let him go for a reason. Think they've missed him?

Pearce captains counter-attacking Reading side to the title.

Pearce looked amazing in a Derby side that defended deep and gave Ince a free role.

Pearce looked awful in a Derby side that deployed a high-line and tried to control the game.

He's not past it at all. As with all our players who have fluctuated between good to bad… it's down to the fit.

6 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Because they had just finished 19th - He would have been on Premier League wages - And there was the promise from us of a promotion push...

They've been a surprise this season - No-one expected a side who finished 19th and then 17th to be challenging for promotion

6 minutes ago, cannable said:

Pearce captains counter-attacking Reading side to the title.

Pearce looked amazing in a Derby side that defended deep and gave Ince a free role.

Pearce looked awful in a Derby side that deployed a high-line and tried to control the game.

He's not past it at all. As with all our players who have fluctuated between good to bad… it's down to the fit.

Pearce looked amazing? From my POV he looked better because we had numbers back and his pace wasn't exposed. His marking from set pieces and crosses has been terrible. As soon as we became a bit more adventurous he was poor.

Archived