Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keogh is a rabbit in headlights. Always panicking. I swear that its contagious. We need a cool, calm experienced centre half and captain that can steady the ship, not slip and whack a hole in it. 

Face always looks like he's just heard there is a mafia hit out for him. Panicked. 

Richard-Keogh_3013969.jpg?20131004150242

18 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

Did anyone else notice how Keogh just stood back and watched the man he should have been marking score the equaliser? He then tried to blame the guys who were marking their players. Maybe it's me, but he's so easy to blame!! I wish he wasn't. 

This is the trait I dislike about him most. Always blames someone else. I will never forget him running up the wing, grabbing the ball and taking a quick throw (when it wasn't our throw). The ref blew up and the ball went to the opposition with Keogh way out of position. As he scrambled to get back he slipped and fell over. A big laugh went up among the fans and as he got back in to position, embarrassed, he gave Albentosa an absolute bollocking. Raul just stood and shook his head. Bizarre. 

• 3 weeks later...

A poor game from our captain - he left his man on the corner at the end of the first half, this led to a free header for the player which thankfully clattered off the bar.

2 minutes ago, Ramos said:

He could go 2 years without making a mistake and as soon as he does someone will pipe up on this thread as if it's every 5 minutes

He can't go two games let alone two years, going nowhere with him in the team, he epitomises everything that is wrong in the current set up, part of the tweaking that is required is him dropped, not worthy of the shirt let alone the captains arm band !!

3 players at fault for the goal.

Keogh not stopping the cross, but does the right thing in shepherding him down the line.
Johnson for not doubling up and helping Keogh out.
Pearce for losing his man, and being caught horribly under the ball.

However - there are a good many others who are at fault for not scoring.

Archived