Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

A man of your skills with Photoshop should've been able to put Keogh in the lens, horns and all. 

I didn't want to get the keough army over frustrated, there are a few with very high blood pressure at the moment ! Perhaps it's just normal glasses is all that they need !! It's so sad !! 

On 5 April 2016 at 22:54, mumblemumble said:

You just can't trust the guy, every game he makes a mistake that could and has cost us games.

Tonight we were 1-0 up, Keogh gets the ball around the 18 yard box and instead of moving it quickly he gets tackled by Diame (I think) who is then through on goal. Luckily Diame was a complete donkey otherwise that would have been 1-1.

How many more mistakes does he have to make until Buxton gets a game? 

Why should we expect people to pay £30 to watch a player who would not get in my Sunday team. Should of gone 3 seasons ago. He is a bad egg with no talent 

1 minute ago, Mykey said:

Why should we expect people to pay £30 to watch a player who would not get in my Sunday team. Should of gone 3 seasons ago. He is a bad egg with no talent 

He got voted off X factor and he should of been voted out of derby at the same time

Keogh haters out in forces I see. Embarrassing you guys. You were nowhere be seen on Saturday on here funny that. 

To target ONE player for tonight result is PATHETIC. Mostyn you are included. it'll be funny when these guys goes missing on Saturday!!!! 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Keogh haters out in forces I see. Embarrassing you guys. You were nowhere be seen on Saturday on here funny that. 

To target ONE player for tonight result is PATHETIC. Mostyn you are included. it'll be funny when these guys goes missing on Saturday!!!! 

You should learn to read!

This is a Keogh thread ffs! Why would I mention other players. 

I didn't see Saturday's game as it wasn't televised. So cannot comment.

What guys go missing on Saturday? 

I will predict Keogh will do okay against below average opposition, just enough to con the easily duped sun readers amongst you that still believe everything you're told.

Call me a Keogh hater if you want....

but he is our captain.

If he has aspirations to play in the Premier League or be a regular for Ireland he needs to sort out his concentration.

Overall he has been good for us at this level, but I still say he has concentration issues and often makes hashed clearences. Tonights first goal, they was a gift, just as Zamoras was.

How many centre halves at other clubs do you see making gaffs like that?

12 hours ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I'd rather take the opinion of Clough, McClaren, Clement, Wassall, Pearson and O'Neil over yours tbh

I would rather take the opinion of a yogurt. It's more cultured for a start.

11 hours ago, Mykey said:

Mate he is poor is positioning is woeful. And is full of mistakes I really don't get it. 

His positioning for Liverpool's first goal was perfect - first to the ball.

11 hours ago, YouRams said:

Because the fraudster turns up sometimes in none pressure games, if he wasn't as steady on the ball coming out of defence which suits our passing style I think he'd of been long gone.

It doesn't help that there's not many quality CB's around unless your willing to pay silly money. 

So what you are actually saying is that under the circumstances, he's the best that we can get AND the best that we can afford. I agree.

Guys, Liverpool were always going to beat us last night.

We can all go on the "What Ifs". What if Thorne was playing, What if we still had Martin, What if we had another defender instead of Keogh.

Mistakes are made by all standards of player it just is highlighted even more when you play against class and they can make you look stupid.

If that had happened against one of the more standard Championship sides, chances are they would not have scored and we wouldn't be having this conversation. You get punished at this level against good sides more often than not.

Archived