Record breaking number of season tickets sold for next season

Day

16/17 Season Ticket Poll  

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5 April 2016 at 08:58, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Just remember some of you season ticket holders we want no delusions of grandeur. You are not investing in shares of DCFC you are committing to buying cheap match day entry based on bulk buying, no more no less. It is important to the club to have the cash up front at the beginning of each season hence the drive to sell as many as possible and fawn over you a little. So, when you stump up your £500 don't get carried away, just take time to think of us poor exiles :thumbsup::ph34r:

You might be an exile Scarlet but even the mice that reside in Sandbanks aren't poor.  

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Moved to South Stand today from north east corner, fancy a bounce before i'm too old to manage it:):)

There's some owd buggers up there already Notts. We get issued with Tiger Balm by the stewards in the South Upper.

Interesting to see that 2 posters are intending not to renew because they aren't enjoying the football enough.  Love to know who they are but I like this thought process.  The Rams, and indeed all football teams, have a body of fans who would renew come what may - they renew because of blind loyalty, family history, 'habit', etc., but how many renew on the basis of quality of product, or actual enjoyment. Football is an entertainment business, and as patrons of the club I think expecting quality entertainment should be uppermost in the purchase process.  

17 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

It would be interesting generally to see where forum members sit.

Might be other uses it could be invaluable for though. Happy to have a chat with you about that if you think its possible to do.

Give me a few days to look into it, if you don't hear anything by Monday give me another nudge 

18 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

It would be interesting generally to see where forum members sit.

Might be other uses it could be invaluable for though. Happy to have a chat with you about that if you think its possible to do.

Ok, so far.

If you go into edit profile you will see a list of all the blocks at the iPro

570626917be08_ScreenShot2016-04-07at10.2

When selected it will show both next to your post and on your profile page in the sidebar on the left

570626b8d4215_ScreenShot2016-04-07at10.1

To find members quickly by block, go to advanced search at the top right of the site

570626de61013_ScreenShot2016-04-07at10.1

Click on the Member search tab and select from the list of blocks.....

570626f1aa2f0_ScreenShot2016-04-07at10.1

Selecting south lower block c from the Season Ticket drop down will show up with all the members in that block....

5706273b9a8c3_ScreenShot2016-04-07at10.1

I will now work over the next few days in getting a seating plan up where you click on a block and it will bring up all the members. Having individual seats and rows may be more difficult and I'm not sure how many would want to make public their exact seat numbers.

Good work!! Maybe the instructions could be pinned at the top of Rams Talk?

We have started talking about where to go next with the 1884 Group and I think it could be really helpful knowing where people sit who want to make some noise or get involved.

The stadium map would be immense!

29 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I hope this leads to something useful like "uppers" bullying "lowers" etc.

You could organise a sporting event to decide the rivalry annually.

13 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Interesting to see that 2 posters are intending not to renew because they aren't enjoying the football enough.  Love to know who they are but I like this thought process.  The Rams, and indeed all football teams, have a body of fans who would renew come what may - they renew because of blind loyalty, family history, 'habit', etc., but how many renew on the basis of quality of product, or actual enjoyment. Football is an entertainment business, and as patrons of the club I think expecting quality entertainment should be uppermost in the purchase process.  

I've renewed but only because I'm sure Morris will put everything right. We might not go up for years but he's actually stated that playing good football is the priority.

If that isn't the case I will not renew this time next year. I once had a season ticket and the highlight of my match day was a Starbucks muffin, which I'd eaten before kick off. The ticket was a complete waste of money.

Firstly, I am a fan of football. I like to watch good football (or as close to trying to play it).

Some of our best seasons, have been when I HAVENT had a season ticket.

Therefore perhaps by not renewing, we might go up next season.

Apart from a year or 2 of work commitments when my dad took my ST, the last time i didnt have one was 95-96 when we went up in the Sturridge 20 goals season.

• 2 months later...

The support of derby supporter's is fantastic.  Most teams would love to have nearly 22,000 season ticket holders.  I would  love to have a season ticket but the three and half hour drive from the back of beyond every week would see me off.

Archived