Record breaking number of season tickets sold for next season

Day

16/17 Season Ticket Poll  

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just remember some of you season ticket holders we want no delusions of grandeur. You are not investing in shares of DCFC you are committing to buying cheap match day entry based on bulk buying, no more no less. It is important to the club to have the cash up front at the beginning of each season hence the drive to sell as many as possible and fawn over you a little. So, when you stump up your £500 don't get carried away, just take time to think of us poor exiles :thumbsup::ph34r:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Olaf Penge said:

I've renewed yet again (26 years) with the usual mixture of blind optimism, realistic ambition, trepidation, and a deep loathing of the alternative (shopping, garden centres, Oakfurniture land). Hey, it's what we do; by August we will believe we will win this league, or at least hold our own in the one above, once we've signed that German centre back, the Croat forward and the holding midfielder from the Comoros Islands. The blind optimism is the prevalent emotion, by the way!

Excellent first post, welcome.

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Just remember some of you season ticket holders we want no delusions of grandeur. You are not investing in shares of DCFC you are committing to buying cheap match day entry based on bulk buying, no more no less. It is important to the club to have the cash up front at the beginning of each season hence the drive to sell as many as possible and fawn over you a little. So, when you stump up your £500 don't get carried away, just take time to think of us poor exiles :thumbsup::ph34r:

I don't think season tickets work out actually cheap unless you are able to attend all the matches, myself I always have a season ticket which gives me the same seat but I do miss an average of about two matches per season for various reasons which I suspect many others do also

Thank you for the welcome Mr. A. ISA Ram! I have been reading the forum for some time, and just felt like getting involved.

it has been a somewhat difficult season, and would understand some more recently acquired supporters commenting on the current situation, not renewing, or committing, but us old West Stand (premier) ultras like our seats, are entertained reasonably often, and have a Bovril addiction. We also enjoy our near neighbours regularly informing us that Kingstonian have dropped behind Carshalton in some lower league, just as Johnny Russell skies a half chance into the upper reaches of the North Stand. It' s what football's about, enjoying the occasion. And of course, the blind optimism, despite it not happening, (Premier League) not look like it's going to happen (Premier League) and wondering whether we will ever see it happening any time real soon, (Once again Premier League). As many exhort, keep the faith.

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, top 6 finish said:

So,we finish 7th,and 2 weeks after the end of the season MM announces that he's given DW a 3 year contract as manager and furthermore there is no more money to strengthen the squad. How many ST's will be returned?

What a crazy crazy post.....you must be off your rocker if you think we will finish as high as 7th :)

5 minutes ago, top 6 finish said:

So,we finish 7th,and 2 weeks after the end of the season MM announces that he's given DW a 3 year contract as manager and furthermore there is no more money to strengthen the squad. How many ST's will be returned?

Plenty. 

While we're playing the game of 'If Something Happens (That Won't*) What Will Happen?'; 

If MM changed the colour of the shirt to red, how would the fanbase react?

*7th or lower is an obvious possibility, I'm referring to the other details

57 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Have the club said they can be returned?

If  I  remember correctly Sam said on Radio Derby the other week he would not be making the same offer has Tom Glick made about returns if you are not satisfied.

from the terms and conditions

6.7 Refunds on Season Tickets will only be available in exceptional circumstances and at the Club’s discretion. The Club will deduct from the amount of any refund payable to You under this clause its reasonable administrative costs and a sum to cover its losses as a result of cancellation, including loss of profit

so you probably wouldn't get a refund. And if you dud it wouldn't be the full amount.

55 minutes ago, David said:

Just to reply to myself, turns out you have to ring them and not wait for the call, ooops. All sorted now :) 

Where you moving to?

And is it possible to put up a seating map of the iPro for people to show where they are sitting, or is that a bit mental?

2 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Where you moving to?

And is it possible to put up a seating map of the iPro for people to show where they are sitting, or is that a bit mental?

Still in the south stand, moved from row DD to GG and nearer the away fans, just wanted to be a little higher.....few less steps to stagger down to :ph34r: 

Seating map would be tricky, can look into it tho

Archived