Glory Glory Leicester City

Day

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McLovin said:

that is if they're not relegated for doping

I think their all at it in terms of doping anyway, all the big clubs have to keep up and the money involved means all the elite athletes have to get with the program imo, I think its time to allow it, make it legal because they wont ever stop it anyway. 

Leicester have to be running some sort of in house program because I find it hard to believe they've gone from being bottom to being top in 13 months, their form in the past year is ridiculous, 90+ points in 12 months for a team who were knocking on the relegation door with 19 points this time last year.... 

I hope they do it simply because its someone new for once.

I hope you do win the league it will be a great story to one day tell your grandkids how Leicester won the league... And you acted like a complete baffoon on other fans forums... Tell us the Leicester fairy tail again grandad? 

"Well lad it all began with a thai orgy and the managers racist son" 

16 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

I think their all at it in terms of doping anyway, all the big clubs have to keep up and the money involved means all the elite athletes have to get with the program imo, I think its time to allow it, make it legal because they wont ever stop it anyway. 

Leicester have to be running some sort of in house program because I find it hard to believe they've gone from being bottom to being top in 13 months, their form in the past year is ridiculous, 90+ points in 12 months for a team who were knocking on the relegation door with 19 points this time last year.... 

I hope they do it simply because its someone new for once.

we have footballers that are hungry for success the rest have overpaid primadonnas that don't care as long as they drive home in their Bentley.

Also we have realised football is a very simple game the other managers are trying to prove their "philosophy" is vital to succeed 

25 minutes ago, Kernow said:

This guy has only made me think even more how little I care about Leicester City. I bet they cheer on Coventry City every week hoping one day they can have their real rivals back alongside them.

And what's wrong with Hinckley, Loughborough or Lutterworth? I mean, when the gumps find their natural place again (no Dawny, I don't mean up there with Leicester), our rivals will have to be one of the more successful lower league sides of the day like Burton, Chesterfield or Stoke.

Can't be arsed to quote him, but see the irony. We're the more successful club in the past 30 years. I'm on here because you keep saying we've got no fans, when we've actually got loads.

Okay, so if you're so successful, which you have been, and we're not, which is also true, then you'd be smashing us for attendances. 

Or not. Someone's posted the stats already. 

Mao either your successful, with attendances far lower than your success would normally attract, or not. You can't have it both ways. 

There was something else daft you mentioned. Can't remember what it was. I'll get back to you. 

That was it. You don't care about a rivalry with us, because now the likes of Tottenham and arsenal are your rivals. 

Thats fine, big off to their forums and see if you can join in the three way bants. Can't wait to see the big clashes on to next year 'age-old, famous rivals Leicester and arsenal, where the atmosphere is always electric and the tension unbearable, duke it out to the death. Their can be only one.'

I bet sky can't wait. International Ppv sales will be through the roof. 

1 hour ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

What is your problem mate? Most Derby fans want Leicester to win the league, it is amazing what you are doing. Just focus on your own team and stop trying create a rivalry where there is none. 

He's on the wind up mate, probably only started supporting leicester 4 months ago. don't worry he'll be digging his Chelsea shirt out again soon. 

Having lived and worked in Leicestershire for the last 40 years, I have to say that the attitude of this Nob is symptomatic of a hard core of their fans.

When things go badly they turn to the Rugby, when things go well, they have this arrogant, sneering, 'We're so, so superior' condescending attitude. This is not the first time I've heard this 'We're up there with Barcelona, Juve etc. etc.' They really believe it.

For the moment.

And what are all these trophies that are filling their cabinets to bursting point? It wasn't all that long ago that they went into administration to avoid their £30 million mountain of debts, being bailed out by Big Ears and the like. In fact, it was so serious that rules were introduced to penalise other clubs who thought it might be a good idea to do the same.

And the managers of this wonder club, Brian Little, Mark McGee, Dave Bassett, some Spanish bloke for a few weeks, a Norman Wisdom look-alike, and a Scottish guy who's name I fortunately can't remember but looked like Harry Potter. Oh, and Svengali.

I for one hope they fall in the final straight like Devon Loch.

On 5 April 2016 at 20:27, Steve Walsh 2 Derby 1 said:

I wasn't going to be that guy but I'm gonna say it. Leicester are by far the biggest team in the East Midlands now and have been for the last 25 years. Most years in the premier league, most trophies won, played European football twice in the last 20 years. Our grounds gonna be 45,000 soon. We're pulling away massively from you two jokes, but I guess haters gonna hate. 

By far the biggest team?! lol!!  This guy must be 12

In fairness to the Leicester lad trolling on here, the schools in Leicestershire weren't very good when I was there and are apparently even worse now, It must be difficult to digest statistical data when counting becomes a challenge when you run out of fingers. Even this season's attendances rely on the high away followings in the Premier League. Indeed, even now, Derby county pull in a significantly greater number of home supports than Leicester City, and they're having the season of the century. .  

It's also probably understandable that he struggles with geography. He's clearly failing to understand the difference between Leicester and the East Midlands. Indeed, now they're top of the League, Leicester City are very likely to be the biggest club in Leicester, although it is only this season that they've finally eclipsed Leicester Tigers to draw in the glory hunters. Indeed, it's probably good that Hinckley Athletic and Shepshed Charterhouse both folded - It's not so long ago that both clubs looked like threatening the position of the Filbert Street 'giants' for the biggest club in Leicestershire title.

Yet if he'd ever ventured more than few miles past Humberstone Gate, he might have started to understand what an irrelevance Leicester City are to everyone else.OK, this season everybody is charmed by the plucky little club playing out of their skins, but once things have returned to normal, Leicester will regain their place as the biggest irrelevance in the East Midlands.

5 hours ago, premier league nob said:

Did you really say you and your forest friends laugh at a Leicester fan and ask what they ever won ? Hmmm in your lifetime what have they won ? A playoff final ? Lost a couple of play off finals too , but you're not bitter about that. Anglo Italian cup finalist ? 

Youhaven't played in Europe since TVs have had colours. You haven't won nothing in about 50 years. We're been the most successful club out of all 3 clubs in the last 30 years. Most years in the top flight, most trophies won, European football, better players and this year we could really blow you and forest away once and for all. 

The reason you and forest hate what we're doing because EVERYONES saying how better it is then Brian clough did with two small teams back in the 70s. The real bitter comments are coming out now and you hate Leicester because deep down you wanna be us just like them divs 10 miles up from Loughborough. 

Just get over it, you and forest are nothing anymore and that's why I'm here to remind you that you're not on our level anymore, you're about 100 levels below us now .

At least you've shut up about the fan base bullshang

46 minutes ago, Davide said:

By far the biggest team?! lol!!  This guy must be 12

They haven't won nowt yet... and football is a very strange sport, one bad decision on Sunday and the gaps down to 4 points if Tottenham win... they could yet collapse under pressure.. and I highly doubt he'll be back on here ever again. 

The way some of their fans are talking they've taken over the world, some of them are knocking down the king power and building a 60,000 seater on the outskirts of Leicester... their bringing in Ronaldo and Messi and taking the world by storm... lol

Like I say I want them to do it but after reading this lads and others posts on their forum... it could be another Slippy G. 

Apologize for intruding on your forum but was reading the last few pages of this thread.   Can't understand the Leicester fan's behavior (unless it was a Forest fan masquerading as something else)

Ok it's an East Midlands rivalry of sorts but they're close to the greatest honor in their entire history, but why come on to another team's page and behave in a belligerent manner ?   Yes I wish them every success and would favor them for the EPL championship over the usual contenders - seriously hope they can achieve it - but some of what went on here was not above childish.

As a supporter of a second league team (as with yourselves) a lot of what goes on in the top division goes unnoticed, but realize Leicester are perhaps favorites now for the title and it would be a great advert for English soccer if they were to win it. 

Don't let one or two fools spoil your admiration for their achievements this season.

Archived