Glory Glory Leicester City

Day

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Steve Walsh 2 Derby 1 said:

Seriously what a deluded bunch of cry babies you lot are, we don't care about Leicester, they had no fans before this season. We got forest in the Brian clough cup, that's our big game.

Leicester and Derby are virtually the same size kinda clubs, say Leicester have a bigger fan base though. The ten years we weren't in the premier league, we still had had 22,000 - 24,000 average every season including league one. Away support, your away support in terms of numbers is a joke. Leicester about 35 miles away down the road and you could barely take a thousand. 

Plus the fact we nearly always beat you, remember the last time we met and you had this amazing young team who were gonna hammer us on the telly ? Oh yeah, you lost 4-1 !! 

Just think the nearest you'll  get to playing us be in a pre season friendly , next year we'll be at Real Madrid and you'll be playing burton Albion , please let that sink in lads.

It's still a **** hole, no matter how hard you polish it.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

We're on par with barca, Bayern and juve.

why is it success completely turns even the most level headed people in to complete buffoons :lol:

I hope you do it, but we'll see if you can back it up next season, with european football it wont be easy.

2 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

why is it success completely turns even the most level headed people in to complete buffoons :lol:

I hope you do it, but we'll see if you can back it up next season, with european football it wont be easy.

I think you're overestimating typical wum here :ermm:

9 minutes ago, premier league snob said:

What did I get banned for ?! Jealously I imagine, everytime you switch East Midlands news on Leicester Leicester Leicester. You hate us because you wanna be us. Beating hull 4-0 at home isn't going too get you famous now lads.

Im guessing you're not allowed to support a big club on here , plus the clowns who keep laughing at my barca, Bayern and juve on par with?! We're on par with the likes of them because like them we are top of our league, not a joke. That's how far were above you, you have little petty rivalry with forest and we play the biggest side in the world. Please ban me if you can't take the truth though. 

Jesus, one good season has really got to your head? Just be happy for your club and stop getting so worked up over ours. 

Down at my local "The Wristslashers Arms" it's mainlyus,with a few reddogs and 1 Fox that I know of.Usually after the usual banter between sheep an dogs,just to change things round a bit,we both turn on the Fox. What have you ever won,etc,anyway these days we talk a bit differently to him,he's a nice quiet lad. Anyway we are all supportive for the most part,and he seems genuine when he says that he hopes we will join them next season. 3 way banter doesn't work to be honest.

20 minutes ago, premier league snob said:

What did I get banned for ?! Jealously I imagine, everytime you switch East Midlands news on Leicester Leicester Leicester. You hate us because you wanna be us. Beating hull 4-0 at home isn't going too get you famous now lads.

Im guessing you're not allowed to support a big club on here , plus the clowns who keep laughing at my barca, Bayern and juve on par with?! We're on par with the likes of them because like them we are top of our league, not a joke. That's how far were above you, you have little petty rivalry with forest and we play the biggest side in the world. Please ban me if you can't take the truth though. 

I like turtles... 

Did you really say you and your forest friends laugh at a Leicester fan and ask what they ever won ? Hmmm in your lifetime what have they won ? A playoff final ? Lost a couple of play off finals too , but you're not bitter about that. Anglo Italian cup finalist ? 

Youhaven't played in Europe since TVs have had colours. You haven't won nothing in about 50 years. We're been the most successful club out of all 3 clubs in the last 30 years. Most years in the top flight, most trophies won, European football, better players and this year we could really blow you and forest away once and for all. 

The reason you and forest hate what we're doing because EVERYONES saying how better it is then Brian clough did with two small teams back in the 70s. The real bitter comments are coming out now and you hate Leicester because deep down you wanna be us just like them divs 10 miles up from Loughborough. 

Just get over it, you and forest are nothing anymore and that's why I'm here to remind you that you're not on our level anymore, you're about 100 levels below us now .

32 minutes ago, premier league snob said:

You got banned for being a complete tool mate and i suspect the ban hammer has already been unleashed again.

The fact that you actually believe all what you put makes it so amusing.

One swallow doesn't make a summer ya know and i'll bet ya all the money you want that you will be relegated before you get anywhere near the top 6 again. Not a joke.

99% on here wants leic to win it but with immature posts (and inaccurate) your putting up, that number is dwindling fast.

Looking forward to your next username, I'd go with Premier League cockwomble ;)

3 minutes ago, premier league snob said:

Did you really say you and your forest friends laugh at a Leicester fan and ask what they ever won ? Hmmm in your lifetime what have they won ? A playoff final ? Lost a couple of play off finals too , but you're not bitter about that. Anglo Italian cup finalist ? 

Youhaven't played in Europe since TVs have had colours. You haven't won nothing in about 50 years. We're been the most successful club out of all 3 clubs in the last 30 years. Most years in the top flight, most trophies won, European football, better players and this year we could really blow you and forest away once and for all. 

The reason you and forest hate what we're doing because EVERYONES saying how better it is then Brian clough did with two small teams back in the 70s. The real bitter comments are coming out now and you hate Leicester because deep down you wanna be us just like them divs 10 miles up from Loughborough. 

Just get over it, you and forest are nothing anymore and that's why I'm here to remind you that you're not on our level anymore, you're about 100 levels below now .

Only one last I checked... Has it really come to this... 

Youve done well no doubt, tell them on a Leicester forum instead, you're comments might be appreciated a bit more... What else do you want us to do? Convert and become foxes? All eat bags of Walkers Crisps? Say I've just done a Richard the Third on the throne every time I go for a dump? 

Enjoy kid, swings and roundabouts, look forward to hearing from you this time next season.

See I agree with you, forest and Derby aren't our rivals. Spurs and Arsenal are. See how far we've come that teams like Arsenal do lap of honours after beating us and celebrate like they've won the league. 

Spurs are worst then you lot for being deluded tbh and I'd rather you lot won it then them.

11 minutes ago, premier league snob said:

Just get over it, you and forest are nothing anymore and that's why I'm here to remind you that you're not on our level anymore, you're about 100 levels below us now .

We don't hate Leicester, you are not worth that much emotion.

Most on here want them to win, one mad poster has changed that. Please go back to the asylum and ask for a new jacket.

Weren't you the lot who brought a flag to Leicester saying 'you only hate forest' ?!! That's really pathetic and sad. Must be so cool to hate each other so much. Wheb you really seem like little kids on the playground who love each other but be nasty to each other. 

Where can you get a picture with the Brian clough cup ? I hope one day in pre season we can play you in the Robbie savage shield.

12 minutes ago, premier league snob said:

Weren't you the lot who brought a flag to Leicester saying 'you only hate forest' ?!! That's really pathetic and sad. Must be so cool to hate each other so much. Wheb you really seem like little kids on the playground who love each other but be nasty to each other. 

Where can you get a picture with the Brian clough cup ? I hope one day in pre season we can play you in the Robbie savage shield.

What is your problem mate? Most Derby fans want Leicester to win the league, it is amazing what you are doing. Just focus on your own team and stop trying create a rivalry where there is none. 

32 minutes ago, premier league snob said:

See I agree with you, forest and Derby aren't our rivals. Spurs and Arsenal are. See how far we've come that teams like Arsenal do lap of honours after beating us and celebrate like they've won the league. 

Spurs are worst then you lot for being deluded tbh and I'd rather you lot won it then them.

If we aren't your rivals... Why exactly are you here? Why not post on the Watford boards? Or the Liverpool boards?

Clearly you've come here because you feel we're rivals, and you can wind us up. The fact that most Derby fans actually want Leicester to win the league probably grates you most as it's a clear indication that most of us have absolutely no feeling one way or another for Leicester.

We're all just delighted that none of the traditional clubs are at the top. Leicester, Southampton, West Brom, Stoke. We would all be rooting for either of them regardless of who it is.

Now if it was Forest or Leeds I'm sure that would be different. Because, after all, our fans see these two clubs as our biggest rivals. One, geographically, the other historically.

I know you want us to hate you... But no matter what you do, it won't happen. Give up on the dream and just enjoy your moment. I'm jealous you'll be playing CL football. Those away days will be fabulous.

Swansea beating Valencia 3-0 in the Mestalla a few years ago... That would be the pinnacle for a fan like myself of a relatively unfancied club.

Archived