Glory Glory Leicester City

Day

Leicester will be talked about for weeks if it's soccer team win their national championship.

Derby will forever be known worldwide as the birthplace of the Industrial car park revolution! 

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanted them to win it, until I read this thread....! Now I want Arsenal to scrape it somehow.!!

if they did fail to win it then it would be so so funny to watch them all crying....but I honestly can't see how they can not win it now. 

Just goes to show you, get your self a couple of foul mouth racists in there, jack them up like Lance Armstrong and the sky's the limit. 

By the way, is this Gloria Leicesterfan B4's cousin.?

BTW - TOP trolling by the bin dipper. Top quality. He has a point when he says Leicester's upcoming title win will trample all over anything DCFC achieved. 

However, unless they win the Champions League next Season, then defend.. And win the League Cup twice.. The famous team in red are still the most successful.. Lets be honest here eh? 

49 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

BTW - TOP trolling by the bin dipper. Top quality. He has a point when he says Leicester's upcoming title win will trample all over anything DCFC achieved. 

However, unless they win the Champions League next Season, then defend.. And win the League Cup twice.. The famous team in red are still the most successful.. Lets be honest here eh? 

See Red Yawn is back dragging up the past, after all its all you got, unless being almost the biggest joke in the Championship counts.

As its stands you are the third best team in the East Midlands, and with your fanbase, international recognition and history shouldn't it be you where Leicester are?  And poor old Derby looking over their shoulders and not you?

LOL poor poor gumps, noe have to use Leicesters success for #bants.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Leicester winning the premier league this season is a bigger achievement than you winning the European cup,  100% 

18 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Leicester winning the premier league this season is a bigger achievement than you winning the European cup,  100% 

So one trophy is better than 5?

Now you're just being silly. Don't tell me you buy into the 'Football began in 1993' argument. 

10 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Now you're just being silly. Don't tell me you buy into the 'Football began in 1993' argument. 

Clough was breaking transfer records to get you to where you were, i.e the FIRST ever million pound player! Leicester have spent next to naff all, with a team full of rejects and not good enough's, including the manager who was considered pastit, failed massively at his previous club in a piss poor league, to get where they are. When you put them next to the likes of Man city, Utd, Aresnal etc and their spending, its a no brainer 

23 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

FFS. I've just remembered why I don't want Leicester to win the league.

Constant bickering over who's won what and when. And how important each trophy win was. And how difficult. I think the only blessing about Leicester this season is that Brian Clough has nothing to do with it.

With any luck, Leicester will be relegated soon and lose a few fans. And we can talk about attendances too. How fun!! Ha!! Look!! Leicester had 2,375 fewer fans at home to Sheffield Wednesday than we did, and when you consider that Sheffield is further away from Leicester than Derby so Weds took fewer away fans, add the difference in metropolitan population between Leicester and Derby, divide that by the fact they have a rugby club, and times that by the average income of both cities and you can prove that our fans are 1.453% more loyal than theirs and we are a bigger club.

But if Leicester really want to join the East Midlands big boys and join the cyclical game of tedious one-upmanship, they have to start taking an interest in accounting. Because any Derby/Forest argument really isn't complete until both sets of fans have got the spreadsheets out and start talking about debt. "Financial Fair Play, it's coming for you". That's right. The subject of chants between Derby and Forest now is GENUINELY about accounting. Why don't we just get KPMG to come in and audit the banter?

So yeah. Really looking forward to decades more of analysing who is the biggest club out of the three of us for the rest of my life and cross-referencing of attendances, silverware and accounts.

37 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Constant bickering over who's won what and when. And how important each trophy win was. And how difficult. I think the only blessing about Leicester this season is that Brian Clough has nothing to do with it.

With any luck, Leicester will be relegated soon and lose a few fans. And we can talk about attendances too. How fun!! Ha!! Look!! Leicester had 2,375 fewer fans at home to Sheffield Wednesday than we did, and when you consider that Sheffield is further away from Leicester than Derby so Weds took fewer away fans, add the difference in metropolitan population between Leicester and Derby, divide that by the fact they have a rugby club, and times that by the average income of both cities and you can prove that our fans are 1.453% more loyal than theirs and we are a bigger club.

But if Leicester really want to join the East Midlands big boys and join the cyclical game of tedious one-upmanship, they have to start taking an interest in accounting. Because any Derby/Forest argument really isn't complete until both sets of fans have got the spreadsheets out and start talking about debt. "Financial Fair Play, it's coming for you". That's right. The subject of chants between Derby and Forest now is GENUINELY about accounting. Why don't we just get KPMG to come in and audit the banter?

So yeah. Really looking forward to decades more of analysing who is the biggest club out of the three of us for the rest of my life and cross-referencing of attendances, silverware and accounts.

And it's double entry,

Double entry book-keeping,

It's by far the greatest method

etc etc etc

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Does that not contradict this?

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Bloody WUM. Back in your cage.

59 minutes ago, Duracell said:

:lol: yeap, Derby and Forest's rivalry is unique, no fighting, nah we prefer to mock each others finances. Leicester are totally jealous of our unique rivalry :p

34 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I think I would quite liked to have been an Actuary. I find accounting too stimulating.

Why do they call them life tables when they are really death tables?

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Why do they call them life tables when they are really death tables?

Well, I suppose they're really life-expectancy tables. An actuary will tell you that the longer you live, the longer you're likely to live, i.e.life expectancy increases. Obviously, the expected extension decreases to a point where the expectancy is zero. This appears to be age 115. So, if you reach 115, they say, spend it, cos you ain't got long.

Far more interesting than Leicester City.

4 hours ago, Derbados said:

Clough was breaking transfer records to get you to where you were, i.e the FIRST ever million pound player! Leicester have spent next to naff all, with a team full of rejects and not good enough's, including the manager who was considered pastit, failed massively at his previous club in a piss poor league, to get where they are. When you put them next to the likes of Man city, Utd, Aresnal etc and their spending, its a no brainer 

The majority of our team were has beens and also rans from other clubs, plus Trevor Francis didn't have a great deal to do with the season.. other than scoring the winning goal. 

By suggesting as much, are you also implying Leicester win trumps your 2? My post before this was merely wumming..

8 hours ago, Duracell said:

Beautiful fookin post. 

It's all about having fun and rubbing your opponents noses in it when you're on top. I don't think anyone has really felt jealous when taunted with away attendances in Lancashire or trophies won when Napoleon was trending on twitter.

Fair play to Leicester. They're on top. I can't stand them. They're still ****!! 

5 hours ago, Alpha said:

Beautiful fookin post. 

It's all about having fun and rubbing your opponents noses in it when you're on top. I don't think anyone has really felt jealous when taunted with away attendances in Lancashire or trophies won when Napoleon was trending on twitter.

Fair play to Leicester. They're on top. I can't stand them. They're still ****!! 

At Derby County, every thread comes back to Billy Davies in the end. "Alpha's Law" is the new "Godwinned".

17 hours ago, Duracell said:

What else is there to do when its raining?

Archived