Season tickets ?

stoneyram

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stoneyram said:

Hi

is there anyone who has a season ticket who is not renewing as I need one for my father to take on so he can get the multi saving discount ? Transfer to his name 

thanks in advance 

No. 

2 hours ago, stoneyram said:

Hi

is there anyone who has a season ticket who is not renewing as I need one for my father to take on so he can get the multi saving discount ? Transfer to his name 

thanks in advance 

Doesn't work like that, had someone do it for the seat next to me. The discount applies to the person not the seat that they occupy. 

18 hours ago, stoneyram said:

Hi

thanks in advance 

No. saving is meant as "reward" for those who have been purchasing a ST for a number of years. What you are suggesting is not in the spirit of the scheme and is dishonest. 

A quick question. On the renewal screen it gives the option of 'direct debit'. Does this mean a big single payment, or the payment plan where you pay in installments and get charged interest? Last season you couldn't do the payment plan online. I don't want to click it and suddenly find £500 gone from my account.

12 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

A quick question. On the renewal screen it gives the option of 'direct debit'. Does this mean a big single payment, or the payment plan where you pay in installments and get charged interest? Last season you couldn't do the payment plan online. I don't want to click it and suddenly find £500 gone from my account.

Direct Debit is an x month payment plan. You set your deposit, and however many months. Theres a handy spreadsheet knocking around the website too, if you can't find it I can email it over to you.  

I did mine online and it worked really well. Apart from an extra £1.50 service charge!

31 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I did mine this morning, clicked the direct debit and went to the payment screen, it gives you a choice on how long to spread it over. Over 6 months and an initial payment it showed as coming to the 505 total, however just before pressing confirm I noticed a statement saying that 7% would be added to the overall total.  

I changed to credit card, however this was then charging 9 quid, so paid via debit at no charge.  Shame there is no PayPal option as they give 4 months interest free credit.

Hope that helps....

2 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Thanks @Leeds Ram and @Animal is a Ram. Just renewed online. That's an improvement over last season. Now if they could just put an explanation of the available payment methods on the first screen and include Paypal the system might actually be considered to be pretty good.

Think it was all explained in the renewal pack 

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Think it was all explained in the renewal pack 

That seems like a long time ago now. I've just fished out my letter and was about to say that it doesn't mention being able to pay by direct debit when renewing online in the 'Flexible Finance' section. Then I noticed a line in blue at the bottom of the 'Online' section saying 'New for 2016/17 you can now pay by monthly Direct Debit online!'

Must remember to read the whole letter next time. 

PistoldPete2

Ive renewed mine.. guy behind me in the queue said he only decided to renew his after we beat Forest. Well its always good to beat forest its not going to decide anything for me, apart from the fact that we are better than Forest which I knew anyway.  

11 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Currently have season ticket in the east stand lower but are looking to renew with better seats. Any advice?

Yes, Renew now, then wait till Monday then try to get better seats.

8 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Currently have season ticket in the east stand lower but are looking to renew with better seats. Any advice?

renew to get cheaper price, then move when the period comes for moving seats (pay the difference then if moving up bands)

Repeat what everyone else said - there's 'appointments' to move seats to those who have already renewed - Monday to Friday next week.

No good if you're at work in those hours, which I found daft. 

"'scuse me boss, could I leave early tomorrow? The only time they could squeeze me in was 3pm."
"Who, your doctor?"
"Nah, Derby County, just so I can change seats"

Archived