Season tickets ?

stoneyram

9 minutes ago, curtains said:

I rang the ticket office also and they said you have to come down or email proof of age. 

I went down and queued and handed in my passport and they said we are updating our records 

I paid 326 pounds 50 pence on the we are derby website and if I had renewed at the office as I had to go down anyway it would have been 325 pounds  

Surely that would have been a multipence discount, 150 pence in fact.

The East Midlands TV slot on the Academy was a real measure of Mel's commitment. It said that Mel spent £8 million last year and £15 million this season. £2 million on pitches is an amazing statistic.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Surely that would have been a multipence discount, 150 pence in fact.

The East Midlands TV slot on the Academy was a real measure of Mel's commitment. It said that Mel spent £8 million last year and £15 million this season. £2 million on pitches is an amazing statistic.

I agree Mel is doing brilliant for DCFC and I admire the guy  

Stuff the 1 pound 50 pence DCFC can have it  

I don't even get my state pension yet. 

You might have a different view when you are older .

I'd  rather be your age but maybe your older than me lol  

I think the £1.50 charge per ticket is unneeded :mellow:

i go to the ticket office as on my way home from work & live locally so avoid paying it

people living further afield have no option which is unfair!

wembley tickets were the same online admin charge per ticket & somehow we ended up paying some bizarre insurance fee too :pinch::(

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

I agree Mel is doing brilliant for DCFC and I admire the guy  

Stuff the 1 pound 50 pence DCFC can have it  

I don't even get my state pension yet. 

You might have a different view when you are older .

I'd  rather be your age but maybe your older than me lol  

Retire when you can Curtains.

32 minutes ago, curtains said:

PS .The first line of email say "if you have purchased a NEW age related concession "

I did didn't I. 

If they meant for the first time they should have said that .

Unless New Age is referring to whether you live in a converted ambulance and like a bit of The Levellers?

Fair point, Srg, but the  club's email is confusing and the girl in the ticket office , even though I told her I had renewed my concession season ticket every year for 10+ years, still told me that I had to provide proof of age. It all boils down to the staff not being adequately briefed. ( please , no jokes about girl in the office and briefs)

2 hours left until early bird closes and seats are unreserved. Anybody still undecided? For the first time in years I contemplated not renewing, bad decisions have cost us promotion this season and I've really not enjoyed going. But then I got thinking for all the criticism myself and many others have had for MM this season, the investments he has made to stablise the club we love for many years to come has been astonishing. So for me not to renew on one bad season of football after the tripe ive endured over the years, and after the massive investment from MM would be completely wrong. My ticket is now renewed. 

Archived