Season tickets ?

stoneyram

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, David said:

Thanks @Animal is a Ram I feel less thick now knowing it's under tours, got myself booked in. Hopefully all those refusing to renew wasn't bluffing.

You're welcome. Only found it by accident after looking up the training centre tours... and the way I understood it there was a separate period after the 4th for relocating - obviously was wrong.

On 31 March 2016 at 10:50, Leeds Ram said:

I did mine this morning, clicked the direct debit and went to the payment screen, it gives you a choice on how long to spread it over. Over 6 months and an initial payment it showed as coming to the 505 total, however just before pressing confirm I noticed a statement saying that 7% would be added to the overall total.  

I changed to credit card, however this was then charging 9 quid, so paid via debit at no charge.  Shame there is no PayPal option as they give 4 months interest free credit.

Hope that helps....

Can't see why we can't pay for our Season Tickets over 12 months by monthly instalments INTEREST FREE like a number of other Championship clubs. That's a far better idea for me & many others I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, TETRA said:

Can't see why we can't pay for our Season Tickets over 12 months by monthly instalments INTEREST FREE like a number of other Championship clubs. That's a far better idea for me & many others I'm sure.

The interest on mine for this season cost me less than £5, but DCFC were adamant that they couldn't take it without my verbal permission. So I had to spend more money ringing the ticket office to authorise the payment than on the actual payment itself.

I renewed my South Stand ST on Easter Monday using the on-line system. Used the direct debit option. You can choose between 6 months to 11 months. Went for 11 months to stretch it out a bit. £30 a month with an initial payment of £34. That includes the 7% interest. That is probably cheaper than the interest on a credit card so was the best option for me.

Had a confirmation letter saying the direct debit had been set up.

it was very easy to and I'm happy to supporting the Mighty Rams 

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

You're welcome. Only found it by accident after looking up the training centre tours... and the way I understood it there was a separate period after the 4th for relocating - obviously was wrong.

I just get an error message.

16 minutes ago, archram said:

I just get an error message.

Are you trying it on your phone/tablet as I was getting errors before going on to my MacBook

Also couldn't change my phone number in my account as there was no save or OK button

Have people been asked to prove date of birth with driving license or passport after renewing .

I've renewed my season ticket online  ok with 1 pound 50 pence administration charge but had to take  my passport in to the ticket office which I did rather than email  a copy. 

I was waiting till this weekend to renew, but popped in the ticket office before the Forest game to buy 2 tickets to the testimonial, and walked out £600+ lighter.

I'm a sucker for a kindly smile and decent cleavage, damn you ticket office Gary.

19 minutes ago, curtains said:

Have people been asked to prove date of birth with driving license or passport after renewing .

I've renewed my season ticket online  ok with 1 pound 50 pence administration charge but had to take  my passport in to the ticket office which I did rather than email  a copy. 

is it the first time you've reached a concession or age limited category?

On 31/03/2016 at 13:31, G STAR RAM said:

Think it was all explained in the renewal pack 

I look upon renewal packs as the equivalent of build instructions for a new self-assembly laptop.

To be ignored.

18 minutes ago, curtains said:

Right I thought it was for everyone. 

No, I have that joy to look forward to in 2 seasons time. It's a bit off that The Memsahib can't get a concession - after all, she's an old age (heh) pensioner, despite being 6 days younger than me.

Archived