Cardiff City vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

That post sickens me SSD. Not because I disagree with any of it but because I believe it's a cold light of day assessment from somebody who see's it as it is.

I've been wondering about the players desire and self respect for a little while now, where's the all for one and one for all commitment? Bloody Rotherham appear to be showing it in spades at the minute. Us ? Our lot don't know what it means.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that look around the new moor farm facilities on the TV .. With all the sexy analysis equipment and the "war room" 

then those tables for tactics and hydro pools .. Amazing top club stuff.... a fully equipped engineering workshop 

but the workforce seems to be a bit like me .. Not bad with the odd power tool and I can put up a shelf and then someone gives me the keys to B and Q .. Great fun. My shed would look great with all that stuff hanging up  .. But I have only the faintest idea how to use 50% of the equipment. 

I didn't see the game but from the posts here it seems nothing has changed since Clement left or from most of our games since Boxing Day. ... We are not blind and can see the areas of difficulty so with all the gear at their disposal and experienced people why can't they ? 

i really don't hold with this "blame DW" or "Mel is interfering", that is making it too individual and personal .. This is a technical and attitude based problem within a whole group of managers, coaches and players. I am just hoping that the punishment for lack of adventure will provide the shock needed to lift the malaise and we might see a blend of guts, fight and skill on Tuesday 

its a faint hope, but as a fan you have to keep hoping. Come on Lads show us your metal. T'aint good enough at the moment.

DW = Darren Wassall

DW = Derby Way

I am beginning to wonder if the Derby Way is to tell the players in January that if we go up:-

a) none of you will be in the squad

b) we'll be trying to get relegated with record low points

c) any manager will be sacked by January.

Plenty to play for then!

11 minutes ago, wingfieldram said:

Just been on the Cardiff forum.  It seems that they were sad at our lack of fight and desire:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=170944

What have our team become?

Its hard not to agree with them... If i was wassall id print that page and bang it on the changing room door and say come on lads prove them wrong

On 2 April 2016 at 22:17, EastHertsRam said:

Reading Angie's post it occurred to me some of our players aren't looking at the big picture. And that is if a new manager comes in and doesn't like what he's seeing (presumably he'll he'll study videos of our last few games) quite few of them might be deemed surplus to requirements and the only way for them is down.

They ain't going to get offers from the Premier League, they aren't going to have the facilities they are used to now, possibly less money so I wonder when the penny is going to drop and some of them start to pull their fingers out and put a bloomin' shift in ?

Being as it appears some of them are in some kind of comfort zone, happy to put in a that'll do kind of performance,  I think a rude awakening is the order of the day and arses need to be kicked.

I pretty well gave up on the match after listening to reports during the game from national radio and after their final goal went in. Sort of a damp squid feeling. 

Reading here are the first reports I've seen and could be bothered to face.

Not that I have any sort of information but all this is telling me that it is not a happy camp at our football club. Still. After all this time. I really hope it gets sorted out in the close season. Because we arn't going anywhere until it is. 

1 hour ago, BuckoBeast said:

I thought ince played well

Me too. I'd actually go as far as saying that he was our only threat (apart from the Martin goal).

21 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

As I keep saying Tom Ince is a top player and in the right set up would be the best player in the league no problem, show him some love and get him in a team playing well and he's a 20 goal a season winger ffs, as proved at Blackpool and with us last season. I feel sorry for him because he's now been a part of 2 absolute meltdowns and deserved so much better, and I wouldn't blame him if he wanted out in the summer. 

Really? Then he disguises this very well. We need players who can lift a team not just hang about waiting for titbits 20 yards out.

He hasn't even been our best winger this season never mind the best player in the league.

1 minute ago, RIMBAUD said:

Didn't realise we had a "best winger ", Sage. I reckon they've all been poor this season and it's one of the reason why we've not been as effective as in the past.

I wasn't suggesting we had good wingers this season. Even a bucket of turds has the best turds.

Even Lincolnshire has a best seaside resort. It doesn't mean it want to go there on holiday.

Just now, sage said:

I wasn't suggesting we had good wingers this season. Even a bucket of turds has the best turds.

Even Lincolnshire has a best seaside resort. It doesn't mean it want to go there on holiday.

Indeed. So's the best in your opinion?

Id say Ince.

3 hours ago, sage said:

What makes a good turd? Colour? Consistency? Nutty content? Do tell.

Archived