Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, igorlegend said:

fans, as big as fans as you, giving opinions on a forum is fine. There are u happy fans. I never display my opinions and bemusement at games. I also dont sing anymore. (west stand and daughter in tow) I do clap subs on and off.

I would love Mel to correct any errors and learn along the way. Hopefully he will learn a lot. Promoting an in experienced manager was never likely to work. I would have been happier to have Harry or Warnock in situ as an interim to the end of season. In practical terms I would have supported them the same as Waffle. Ie zero practical.support. My dislike of Waffle will see me boo after a game if I feel he has made errors. He will get a lower threshold for booing after a game than Warnock. That said, I believe if Warnock had joined, his past demeanours would have lead him to be booed quicker than Waffle.

I have not booed in years. I know I will boo at final whistle if we lose Saturday and I am still in ground. But due to traffic and desire to watch non league Mickleover Sports I will.not boo and will leave at 90mins. I have been through Maxwell years (all our crap performances and we just booed Maxwell. Never a player. Not once can I recall a player being booed in Maxwell era when we got relegated. So fans do boo more. Which is not helpful. However do not assume the negative fans views on here mean they boo, criticise at games.

I have been agreeing with you a hell of a lot lately. 

Given our past exchanges, I don't know how you feel about that, but just thought you should know. 

He's  already done the hands held up / not me guv   in his rallying call to the troops.........time to stand up and be counted / if you don't go up its all your own fault  -   not PC, DW , mine, or the Chairman's........     let's hope his man management skills work...............:ermm::huh:    

3 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

This is hilarious. I have said it before but I'll shout it this time...................YOU STONKING GREAT DRAMA QUEENS.......

I see what you mean when it comes to mostyn – but it's a bit unfair on poor old eddie.

2 hours ago, ramesses said:

I see what you mean when it comes to mostyn – but it's a bit unfair on poor old eddie.

Flounce in a minute,

I'm gonna flounce in a minute...

40 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Interesting Kevin Phillips was sat by him all the first half and that arry went into the dressing room at HT

is that advising?

Noted the same thing in my half-time post.

You probably are going to say that I am thinking too much, but perhaps it's KP who HR's brought in to mentor? I mean, we know MM hand-picked DW as the man. But perhaps MM has an alternative candidate in mind and that's KP? Whether it's going to work is an unknown, because if HR dozes off half of the time then no real mentoring is going to happen.

SR did mention, though, that Young Manager + Experienced Mentor is one way to go forward at BBC. Hence I thought if it's not DW (who I, like many, do not rate) it might be Kevin Phillips.

10 minutes ago, HKRam said:

Noted the same thing in my half-time post.

You probably are going to say that I am thinking too much, but perhaps it's KP who HR's brought in to mentor? I mean, we know MM hand-picked DW as the man. But perhaps MM has an alternative candidate in mind and that's KP? Whether it's going to work is an unknown, because if HR dozes off half of the time then no real mentoring is going to happen.

SR did mention, though, that Young Manager + Experienced Mentor is one way to go forward at BBC. Hence I thought if it's not DW (who I, like many, do not rate) it might be Kevin Phillips.

According to Google, Hong Kong is eight hours ahead of GMT.  Which means it's nearly 5am on Saturday night / Sunday morning.  What's not on Google is that this may be the reason that you're hammered?

If so fair play!

I think at half time he went into the changing room and said -

For goondness sake Darren we are at home against a team struggling for form so why the f@@k are we playing like an away team struggling against relegation playing a team who are top of the league unbeaten in 300 games. Go out there second half and have a go at them. 

You could see some of his influences. Both of the fullbacks were much less adventurous going forward, which is ironic because Olsson scored. While they did push up, whenever we were only on a break they didn't barrel forward as they usually do. I think.

22 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

According to Google, Hong Kong is eight hours ahead of GMT.  Which means it's nearly 5am on Saturday night / Sunday morning.  What's not on Google is that this may be the reason that you're hammered?

If so fair play!

Yeah.

So my turn to ask you about your user name. Which body part did you drop from Will exactly? Or are you still attached to Will's body as it stands?

• Chest and abdomen
  • Arms
  • Feet
  • Legs
  • Pubic
  • Facial

2 minutes ago, HKRam said:

Yeah.

So my turn to ask you about your user name. Which body part did you drop from Will exactly? Or are you still attached to Will's body as it stands?

• Chest and abdomen
  • Arms
  • Feet
  • Legs
  • Pubic
  • Facial

Another , like myself , having had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much beer today ! 

Archived