Craig Bryson

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Eddie he's too busy starring in podcasts to notice that 

And that's what counts, of course.

I hope fans aren't anti-Bryson based on last season form, where under Steve Mac he was given a different role to play. The season before that where he was allowed to be a box to box player suited him better. Coming into the box late and scoring some cracking goals.

If bryson is fit then he would play based on what he has done in a couple of cameos.

jeff is also making it easy to select bryson at the mo.

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

As much as I don't rate Hendrick a midfield 3 of Butterfield, Bryson and Hanson is way to lightweight and completely unbalanced. Thought it was wrong of the fans to boo wassall for the substitution today we'd of been left far too open if Hendrick had of came off. If Thornes on the pitch Bryson and Butterfield could work. 

Who booed the substitution apart from the Huddersfield fans?

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

As much as I don't rate Hendrick a midfield 3 of Butterfield, Bryson and Hanson is way to lightweight and completely unbalanced. Thought it was wrong of the fans to boo wassall for the substitution today we'd of been left far too open if Hendrick had of came off. If Thornes on the pitch Bryson and Butterfield could work. 

Are you watching the same Hendrick as me? He's the most lightweight, feeble midfielder we have. He has his strong points, but graft, stamina and physicality aren't on the list.

Just now, uttoxram75 said:

I've already questioned this supposed booing ossie. I think he's got confused because the udders boys gave him a boo for old times sake.

Exactly, we are right by the away fans and they were booing him and singing what a waste of money (same tune as you don't know what you're doing) so we applauded him off and sang his name instead of singing for Bryson straight away.

As we saw regularly during the better days under Steve McLaren 4-3-3 works in a way that midfield needs copious amounts of energy from 2 of the 3 and we had that in Bryson and Hughes. Pushing on past the forwards and getting closer to the wide players is essential for the system to work well. Bryson is an excellent cog in this particular way of play. He most certainly is not a dribbler, or creative passer or indeed working in a 4-4-2 system very well. I like 4-3-3 when used properly. It's attractive and exciting to watch and very difficult to play against. 

Bradley Johnson most certainly is not a decent cog in the system. He is a hinderence to it. 

For the rest of this season the nucleus of players I would use are

Carson - Christie - Keogh - Shack - Larsson - Thorne - Hanson - Bryson - Butters - Hendrick - Ince - Martin - Russell - Bent

Maybe Hughes by playoffs. Let's see. Bucko great back up to the centre halves. 

Message to DW. Please please pleeeeease don't let Bradley Johnson anywhere near this team again this season. 

4 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

As we saw regularly during the better days under Steve McLaren 4-3-3 works in a way that midfield needs copious amounts of energy from 2 of the 3 and we had that in Bryson and Hughes. Pushing on past the forwards and getting closer to the wide players is essential for the system to work well. Bryson is an excellent cog in this particular way of play. He most certainly is not a dribbler, or creative passer or indeed working in a 4-4-2 system very well. I like 4-3-3 when used properly. It's attractive and exciting to watch and very difficult to play against. 

Bradley Johnson most certainly is not a decent cog in the system. He is a hinderence to it. 

For the rest of this season the nucleus of players I would use are

Carson - Christie - Keogh - Shack - Larsson - Thorne - Hanson - Bryson - Butters - Hendrick - Ince - Martin - Russell - Bent

Maybe Hughes by playoffs. Let's see. Bucko great back up to the centre halves. 

Message to DW. Please please pleeeeease don't let Bradley Johnson anywhere near this team again this season. 

Will you get deported for that slip up? :ph34r::lol:

1 hour ago, rynny said:

FTFY

And not cos we were partically good today just how poor we have been.

I was thinking of Hull away, but point taken.

2 hours ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Are you watching the same Hendrick as me? He's the most lightweight, feeble midfielder we have. He has his strong points, but graft, stamina and physicality aren't on the list.

Agreed warren ... We are lucky not to have conceded at least 3 goals from his awful giveaways ... And he's like a sugar plum fairy ... Dude needs to go live with conor mcgregor for a month and learn how to be a beast like Jamie Hanson. It's embarrassing for a guy with his physique to be so soft. 

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

Exactly, we are right by the away fans and they were booing him and singing what a waste of money (same tune as you don't know what you're doing) so we applauded him off and sang his name instead of singing for Bryson straight away.

I'm the opposite side towards west corner 100% heard it few of the "fans" that sit in front were joining in. Owen Bradley read out a message after the game from a listener that had heard it too, must not have been as many as it sounded being that end if it wasn't heard over yours. 

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I've already questioned this supposed booing ossie. I think he's got confused because the udders boys gave him a boo for old times sake.

I sit in the east stand, towards the north east corner, and the booing was very obvious (and coming from Derby fans).

31 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So glad he had a good time of it today. He might not play that much due to his knee pains but if he'd had the OP he'd probably not be getting any.

Huddersfield boos are obviously explayer. I presume the Derby booing was Butters and Hendrick staying on?

The Derby fans who were booing is down to the fact that the precious prats' sense of entitlement is inversely proportional to their intelligence and penis size.

Archived