Craig Bryson

22 minutes ago, YouRams said:

As much as I don't rate Hendrick a midfield 3 of Butterfield, Bryson and Hanson is way to lightweight and completely unbalanced. Thought it was wrong of the fans to boo wassall for the substitution today we'd of been left far too open if Hendrick had of came off. If Thornes on the pitch Bryson and Butterfield could work. 

Agree with all that, particularly as we were 1-0 up and the crowd boo Wassall, poor of the fans.

Would also add with a fit Thorne, Bryson and Hendricks could work and that's not knocking the potential of Hanson.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

I think he will play more often under DW and by the end of the month Will Hughes would have a couple of games under his progress with the U21s. So we could see him on the bench by 2nd of April, and providing there is no injuries, what a battle fo r midfield places. They will all have to up their game which would be a bonus for the team.

Johnson wouldn't even make the bench!

8 minutes ago, YouRams said:

I was in the south stand it was a number of our fans singing you don't know what your doing and booing because he brought Butterfield off. 

7 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

It wasn't, many deluded Derby fans booing.

Really!!!! Derby fans are a bunch of xxxxx sometimes. And I thought the south stand was created to help the players confidence.

from the east stand I could only hear the Huddersfield fans booing 

10 minutes ago, YouRams said:

I was in the south stand it was a number of our fans singing you don't know what your doing and booing because he brought Butterfield off. 

I was in the South Stand and there was no booing. It was the Huddersfield fans.

Just now, uttoxram75 said:

It wasn't just the south the west corner too, not a huge amount but a fair few were singing you don't know what your doing and booed 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Come back to me when you have starred in a podcast..! ha ha

Wow what a star you are !!! Well let me tell you something for your next waffle of ***** , Craig Bryson needs to play if this team has any chance of going up this season 

2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Wow what a star you are !!! Well let me tell you something for your next waffle of ***** , Craig Bryson needs to play if this team has any chance of going up this season 

Thanks...if you need a signed photo just let me know I can send one on to you. 

In your opinion he does...and my opinion he doesn't....how about that two people with differences of opinion....obviously you are right...sorry.

4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

It wasn't just the south the west corner too, not a huge amount but a fair few were singing you don't know what your doing and booed 

I'll take your word for it mate. We never heard a boo all game in the SS. The substitutions all received huge rounds of applause and cheers for the replacements, Craig got his usual song sang loudly by a few thousand fans.

I would be happy with Bryson starting if he is fit enough to play like that all game. Is he, though? 

He certainly looks a lot more like the old Bryson than the one who ghosted across the pitch occasionally last season. 

Love him when he is fit. 

24 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

It was definitely picked up by a 'gentleman' who sits in Row W , round about seat 95 or 96 in the North Stand.

20 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Thanks...if you need a signed photo just let me know I can send one on to you. 

In your opinion he does...and my opinion he doesn't....how about that two people with differences of opinion....obviously you are right...sorry.

After he came on, we played by far our best spell of football for the last 10 weeks

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

After he came on, we played by far our best spell of football for the last 10 weeks

Good...there is no one that wants him to score 25 goals before the end of the season and win us the league more than me, I just don't rate him as a footballer that's all

Archived