Derby County v Huddersfield Town

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/03/2016 at 13:38, TroyDyer said:

90 minutes of frustration. 

Maybe a win. Maybe a loss. 

Given my ST ticket away for this one. Hope they come good and win by a cricket score, but personally I'm happier walking through dovedale than I am watching this lot. 

Actually find it depressing. 

A worrying post, but I can see where you are coming from. I will be there, but may put some money on Huddersfield at 4.33......just to act as some kind of consolation,  should Derby lose.

2 hours ago, wingfieldram said:

A worrying post, but I can see where you are coming from. I will be there, but may put some money on Huddersfield at 4.33......just to act as some kind of consolation,  should Derby lose.

You can get 11/2 on us not to get play offs!!!! We're in them by 3 points for gods sake. Unreal odds. I've had a stab on that

12 hours ago, Derbados said:

One things for sure, Bradley Johnson will be the first name on the team sheet! the man is undroppable. He could physically sit on the pitch and have a picnic for 90 minutes and he'd still start the next game! 

If he plays there is nothing surer than wassall is just a puppet for the media being told by Morris who is playing , he's did nothing for months now and still gets selected , if you have a big squad and that happens the dressing room is bound to be damaged 

12 minutes ago, valleyram said:

If he plays there is nothing surer than wassall is just a puppet for the media being told by Morris who is playing , he's did nothing for months now and still gets selected , if you have a big squad and that happens the dressing room is bound to be damaged 

Maybe you have watched them train all week and have inside knowledge do you. 

I mean really you are trying to persuade team selection yourself. 

Ill remind you that Martins free kick was created by Johnson and Ince should have scored from a great through ball by Johnson against Wolves. 

PS Bryson never looks fit.  

2 hours ago, valleyram said:

Morris is the manager of Derby. 

Romanov at Hearts springs to mind. 

Carson

Christie         Keogh              Buxton       Ollson

Thorne

Hendrick              Bryson

Russell                                             Butterfield

Martin 

20 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

90 minutes of frustration. 

Maybe a win. Maybe a loss. 

Given my ST ticket away for this one. Hope they come good and win by a cricket score, but personally I'm happier walking through dovedale than I am watching this lot. 

Actually find it depressing. 

That is bad news.

(Unless there's a fit bird involved)

3 minutes ago, sage said:

Carson

Thorne

Martin 

Butterfield outside left?

20 minutes ago, sage said:

Carson

Thorne

Martin 

Hell 

No Shackell.  

Butterfield on the left. 

Russell. 

Bryson and Hendrick as a 2 with unfit Thorne. 

Carson

christie.      Keogh.           Shackell.       Warnock

.                            Hanson

.            Butterfield.          Hendrick

russell.                 Martin.                 Olsson

I'd be tempted to give Zanzala a go on the left tomorrow. I think we might as well give young players a chance to establish themselves this season just to see how they do. And really I think he'd find it difficult to be significantly worse than anyone else we've tried there.

That's probably slightly unfair on Camara cause he's not been given a chance but I just can't see how we can play a 'touchline winger' when we desperately need bodies closer to Martin.

I'm also probably in a minority that isn't really bothered about results this season, cause I think getting promoted would be a terrible idea with the squad we have to the point where I actively don't want it to happen.

Why does everyone want to keep persevering with a holding midfielder, which if Thorne isn't fully fit, Hanson is fully ready (goes missing in games). If we use Hanson when he comes off we have to shoe horn Johnson butters or hendrick in there?! 

Some of you even want 2 holding mids! 

And we are at home, against what can be considered a lesser quality team. Why not put 2 up top and ince or butters behind? We should be more attack minded at home imo 

My Team for this one:

Carson, Christie, Keogh, Shackell, Olsson, Hanson, Butterfield, Bryson, Ince, Camara, Martin

Time to drop a few of the under performing players 

Actual team I suspect:

Carson, Christie, Keogh, Shackell, Olsson, Thorne, Hendrick, Butterfield, Johnson, Russell, Martin

38 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Shocking how people still want Hendrick and Russell to play. Both are bang average players

I'd rather pick someone other than jeff but i don't think bryson is fit, and bradley needs to get a hair cut.

as for Johnny.....ince (greedy, out of position), weimann (out of position), blackman ( out of position) and camara......

no comment.

p.s. Bang average - seems to be the latest expression.

Archived