Breakfast with Mel and no Bacon or Sausages!

Day

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Anyway, back on topic I picked up a packet of pre-sliced black pudding the other day, and did notice it's only 3% fat.

Were condiments available? 

and it us a superfood too. Full of iron, zinc magnesium and stuff sports people need

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/12084725/Black-pudding-hailed-as-a-superfood.html

This is why I didn't bother posting my experience.

What's the ******* point. Just get called a yes man and "Mel's mate"

Maybe we should have gone there, heard his side of the story, called him a liar and left. 

Do you honestly think we enjoyed the meeting so much that we're in his pocket while he sinks the club? 

Maybe we actually heard his side of the story and parts of it made sense? Most of it actually. Still a few bits we weren't hot on. 

Why bother telling some of you about the meeting when you won't budge from your views? Why you even opening the thread? Just get down Moor Farm and start protesting. 

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

What did Mel say about my suggestions for half time, naked mud wrestling ? I have worked out the logistics and a full risk report all I need is the nod :ph34r:

Sam Rush v John Vicars is on for the Blackburn game. 

Nice one

Brilliant lads. Great write ups and solid questions. 

I apreciate your efforts and also that of the club to entertain 9 lads form a forum on match day to be as open as they could. 

I'm not a yes man and don't look for conspiracies everywhere but like the probing questioning to get some good clear answers. 

Knowing our club is trying to do things the right way fills me with hope.

If it is going pear shaped at the moment then I know there is all the opportunity in the world to turn it around in the not too distant future.

A solid foundation and structure to build on is a better future I'd want compared to the boom and bust years we have endured in the recent past. 

Well done again. And I'm open to attend as a man in favour in the  the future;) 

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

have you got any bacon? I could trade secrets!

If you read my two write ups, I refer to the sections people got worked up about, yet nobody has noticed! lol

I think you will find it was the wording of the original post,  not the content.

Didn't help we had just witnessed another turd performance.

I also think that it came as surprise that another meeting happened had an effect on people. 

I made the first post in the original breakfast thread saying about a clique but it was tongue in cheek. The surprise that there was another meeting will no doubt go some way to people having feelings of there being a clique or Mel's chosen few. I'm sure if it was mentioned a day or so before that there was going to be another Moor Farm excursion and the users who were going then reactions would be different.

4 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Ooh, aye-up if you thought there were people on here jealous cuz they weren't invited you should have a read on another DCFC forum that shall remain nameless, sour lemons all round!

Meetings with Mel, mentioned on the radio AND signing the hottest Derby ITK around (SDSR), they've got a lot of reasons to be jealous to be fair. :whistle:

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Maybe we should have gone there, heard his side of the story, called him a liar and left. 

Do you honestly think we enjoyed the meeting so much that we're in his pocket while he sinks the club? 

Maybe we actually heard his side of the story and parts of it made sense? Most of it actually. Still a few bits we weren't hot on. 

Why bother telling some of you about the meeting when you won't budge from your views? Why you even opening the thread? Just get down Moor Farm and start protesting. 

You're all just trying to be Mel's mate so you can join the queue of 'family friends' to be the next Derby manager .... we know your game! ;)

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Why be like that?

There's been almost no name calling in this thread that I can see, just posters asking reasonable follow up questions to the posts made?

Archived