Breakfast with Mel and no Bacon or Sausages!

Day

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Oh, I didn't see none of the original stuff.

Mel said something about public executions. Dunno if that was in confidence or not

You see, this is just where he should be making his mark, the pre match entertainment has been poor for years!

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Reading another thread earlier it seems that some people believe the Mel had told the members present some secret info that was not to be passed onto the rest of the people on here, After reading every post on here, I can't see that getting a mention at all! So either some people have read it wrong (which I believe) or something has been edited. So can we have it clarified please? Did Mel give out a snippet of info that he doesn't want everybody else to know or not?

It was only about the German centre half we are signing but he said Mertesackers agent doesn't want everyone to know yet.

To be fair as soon as Clem was sacked some people have been championing Hanson like he is claude Makalele. He's a decent youngster thats it. He got his chance under both mac and clem and due to injuries and did 'alright' and took his chance. But dont think he warrants an extensive run in the side and may not have even had his chance if it wasn't for injuries. Did he break into the side based on ability or based on circumstance?  

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well you are sometimes, and then sometimes you're not, then other times you are...

Think yoh should have been there to ask Mel why he pulled the wool over your eyes.

What a load of carp you come out with.  

This is my football team as well as yours. 

21 minutes ago, philmycock said:

So, just to confirm, Mostyn didn't let any cats out of any bags, and all the hysteria last night was unwarranted?!!! :lol:

have you got any bacon? I could trade secrets!

If you read my two write ups, I refer to the sections people got worked up about, yet nobody has noticed! lol

Archived