Breakfast with Mel and no Bacon or Sausages!

Day

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, eddie said:

You and a couple of others need to do one thing only - put your questions in an email and send them to Mel Morris.

I apologise for not asking the questions you wanted, and for not getting the answers you wanted.

Finally, some sincere contrition. I trust you've learned your lesson.

20 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Fail. I was just wumming. 

Yeah,that's one of the reasons I got banninated. The other was for being foul and abusive. I have had to count to 10 a few times in this thread.

8 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Well all you are doing is proving my point ,if a rookie first time coach who you would expect to be able to blend in can't work the system how is a experienced manager with a proven track record going to work out .As in a previous post book mark  it won't work.

Gary Rowett managed it at Burton, Hasselbank wasnt very experienced and he managed to buy into the club Ethos at Burton and carry on the success. Buying into an ethos and following that plan isnt all about your experience, it is about your own personal beliefs and efforts to work in that way.

8 minutes ago, toddy said:

That's what PR is...............

Maybe this thread should be retitled ...........How to **** up a good club in 12 mths

You're a mess. 

14 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Technically any interaction with the public is a Public Relations exercise, good or bad. What people are disagreeing with you on is your obvious implication that it was all spin and has no merit whatsoever. 

I got fed up and am going to put those two buggers / two people with a remarkably similar posting style on ignore.

6 minutes ago, AnimalisaRam said:

Problem is that some people will have formed their opinions, and are too bloody-minded to change them.

Would it perhaps be worth setting up a thread nearer to the time of the next one, people can get their questions in? That way the ones not fortunate to be invited by whatever criteria don't feel so put out?

Perhaps if it was an organized meet, maybe there should be minutes to the meeting, that way there is none of the ''I think that was said''?

Although I once had an MD who used to edit the minutes before they were allowed public because he wasn't happy with what was said.....................

1 hour ago, Srg said:

It wasn't a secret - a fair few knew - Daveo was asked to pick some moaners, some positive people and some middle of the road, so I don't think an application would really have changed the fact he would still have had to choose people.

Can you send @MuespachRam to the next one please?

Incidentally, thank you to @Daveo and Mr Morris for getting this on, been very interesting reading. I do believe in Mel's vision as explained but we appear to have taken the odd detour. As long as we're still headed in the correct direction we'll get there.

Anyway, the journey is the most interesting part.

Oh, can we please not have Brendan Rodgers? Ta.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

I got fed up and am going to put those two buggers / two people with a remarkably similar posting style on ignore.

I wish I could like this. But apparently I'm not allowed to give 50 likes out in a day as I've hit the limit!

Just now, Mafiabob said:

I wish I could like this. But apparently I'm not allowed to give 50 likes out in a day as I've hit the limit!

You like-floozy!

Mel invites a group of fans to meet him and ask any questions they want answered = just a PR stunt. He's told all of you what to say so it makes him look better!

Mel doesn't communicate with fans = he's ruining our club! Why can't he tell us what's going on and his reasons for his actions?!

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

It does make you wonder why the most successful centre-back pairing in our history have become so bitter and twisted!

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

It does make you wonder why the most successful centre-back pairing in our history have become so bitter and twisted!

Maybe they don't like that they can't play in front of the "pop side" anymore...

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Mel invites a group of fans to meet him and ask any questions they want answered = just a PR stunt. He's told all of you what to say so it makes him look better!

Mel doesn't communicate with fans = he's ruining our club! Why can't he tell us what's going on and his reasons for his actions?!

Spends his money = Buying his way out of the division 

Doesn't spend his money = Doesn't trust his manager and has no ambition

Appears on tv = Too hands on and interesting

Doesn't appear on tv = Where is he and why is he silent? Us fans deserve the truth

Etc etc

Archived