well done bryson

B4ev6is

I am so pleased for him desevse that goal today which earned today and the more he plays the better he will get and links up well with chris martin which led to his goal. If can learn to link up well blackmen we might have found new role for bryson.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't that special Yorkshire, I mean, I thought it was and even posted two goalies wouldn't have stopped it but it was no better than any of Butterfield's. (Apparently) :(

This forum is getting over critical lately, it's getting like you can't post anything without it being jumped on. It's a shame.

1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

It wasn't that special Yorkshire, I mean, I thought it was and even posted two goalies wouldn't have stopped it but it was no better than any of Butterfield's. (Apparently) :(

This forum is getting over critical lately, it's getting like you can't post anything without it being jumped on. It's a shame.

Why does Clembo call Craig Bryson 'Bryson' , and Chris Martin 'Chris' ?

( Not really a question , but just wondered )

13 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Im looking forward to when he is fit enough to play the full 90 mins, he may just play a big part in the remainder of the season. I also hope some of the others heard his interview, that's what it mean's to play for us.

What did he say out of interest? 

Nice to see him back, brought back memories of the 2013/14 season seeing him and Martin celebrate together, we've been missing that this season, we don't play with a smile on our face any more, the celebrations are more of a relief than anything imo, be nice to see the expectations come down and we can just play again, we don't handle pressure very well and that includes the fans.

Archived