Radio Derby

Rams forever

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rams forever said:

Just got back in and could not believe some of the utter $hit people were coming out with on radio derby,sack the manager etc it was unbelievable,they should really vet there callers and make sure they have at least one brain cell!

Sounds as though some left Match Chat on here to phone in then?

Radio Derby are appalling. Always have been, always will be. Unfortunately, they are even worse than they used to be because they are required to constantly go for listener derived content (i.e. lazy lazy broadcasting, relying solely on reading out inane tweets and/or allowing any old tom, dick or harry to come on 30 seconds after the game to have a completely reactionary and ill conceived rant).. 

I asked Owen about it once and he was quite apologetic; sort of knew that most of what he read out was daft but wasn't allowed to filter anything out.. 

There were moaning in the stands too.

These supporters who only come for the big games expect us to beat top opposition just because they'd paid to watch it.

They write off our chances of making it in the Prem because we couldn't beat a top Prem side.

Well, I've got a bit of news for you, look at Lesta.  You need to try to beat the teams around you in the league first and get a foot hold in that league, then, and only then can you try to buy a bit of talent to take you up a bit.

If you thought we were going up and not investing before we started in the Prem then you're a goon who knows nothing but how to moan like a bitch.

keep away, we don't need customers like you. We need supporters.

17 minutes ago, Boycie said:

There were moaning in the stands too.

These supporters who only come for the big games expect us to beat top opposition just because they'd paid to watch it.

They write off our chances of making it in the Prem because we couldn't beat a top Prem side.

Well, I've got a bit of news for you, look at Lesta.  You need to try to beat the teams around you in the league first and get a foot hold in that league, then, and only then can you try to buy a bit of talent to take you up a bit.

If you thought we were going up and not investing before we started in the Prem then you're a goon who knows nothing but how to moan like a bitch.

keep away, we don't need customers like you. We need supporters.

I love it when you get angry, turns me on

Time to start to support our team, agree with Boycie, we get some right idiots at the match these day, we need to get behind the team, they need us more than ever, and sacking Clement now would be a joke. One of my mates is one of the moaners, he is really doing my head in think Clement should be sacked, I told in to keep away if he can not support our team. It is so much hard work listening to fans moan none stop.

Surely there is such a simple solution to our playing problems.

PC should have an earphone so he can listen to his man in the stands, Craig Ramage. Then he would realise that his

players have to:

• win their personal battles first
  • kick in the first few minutes any opponent who has skill
  • play 10 yards further up the field (bless you Craig, the only person on BBC who uses good old imperial measurements we can all visualise)
  • get the midfield closer to the forwards
  • stop this Ray Wilkins crab-like sideways passing
  • get the ball forwards quickly

Then PC could pass these instructions on.

Better still, the whole team should have earphones so they can listen to our Craig direct. Then all PC has to do is give the post-match victory assesment.

So simples.

Just now, Half fan said:

PC should have an earphone so he can listen to his man in the stands, Craig Ramage. Then he would realise that his

players have to:

• play 10 yards further up the field (bless you Craig, the only person on BBC who uses good old imperial measurements we can all visualise)

Better still, the whole team should have earphones so they can listen to our Craig direct. Then all PC has to do is give the post-match victory assesment.

So simples.

That's it then  sack Clement and get Ramage in. 

18 minutes ago, Half fan said:

players have to:

So simples.

Sounds simple but you've missed the important ingredient...'the overload'. 

Seriously now, where did that b0110cks come from?!

5 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Radio Derby will be no different to any other radio station hosting a phone in whereby they will cherry pick the callers expressing the most contentious or rabid opinions can't understand what all the kerfuffle is about

The radio Derby callers will always be totally reflective on how well we are playing, if we were winning 6-0 every week then everyone would be happy. 

20 hours ago, Derbados said:

How dare people call up and slate that we've spent nearly £30m on a team that have conceded 10 goals in three games and haven't won since Boxing Day. Clueless idiots. . . 

I bet you rang in.

Archived