Radio Derby

Rams forever

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't hear clueless idiots except one /  just different opinions . The idiot was the guy who told rammer that we had loads of players with PL experience then mentioned Martin etc etc ... Factually wrong. At least Rammer shut him down fast. 

51 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I didn't hear clueless idiots except one /  just different opinions . The idiot was the guy who told rammer that we had loads of players with PL experience then mentioned Martin etc etc ... Factually wrong. At least Rammer shut him down fast. 

It's a case of collective idiocy. Six successive callers, six different scapegoats, all mutually exclusive.

On 29/01/2016 at 22:50, CumbrianRam said:

At least we know now what the forum will be like if we ever get to PL and have a routine loss to a top 6 team.

Stay offline for a few days and come back to clean up? 

Close down for "maintenance"?

2 hours ago, eddie said:

It's a case of collective idiocy. Six successive callers, six different scapegoats, all mutually exclusive.

Reality is Eddie you'll never find anyone who agrees with you 100% and you'll always hear complaints about the team the players the manager regardless. Attacking fans is a futile exercise except those that are walking in front of you making you have to stand up and blocking your view before the game is over! 

4 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Reality is Eddie you'll never find anyone who agrees with you 100% and you'll always hear complaints about the team the players the manager regardless. Attacking fans is a futile exercise except those that are walking in front of you making you have to stand up and blocking your view before the game is over! 

They couldn't even agree with each other.

"My scapegoat's worse than your scapegoat"

"Yours is a scapecaribou"

People tend to ring phone ins to complain. Its the nature of the beast.

If it annoys, don't listen.

I talk to fellow Derby fans at work, in the pub, walking the dog, in Tesco etc......you get the full range of whinging but with qualifying statements and a more rounded discussion.

The Radio Derby moan in has always been famous for Mr. Angry from Findern ranting about a player's mistake. Can you imagine what it was like when Mick Coop played ffs!

Archived