7 years ago today

Day

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I purchased the dcfcfans.co.uk domain name in the morning and went live at the night. 7 years, long time that y'know.

Great forum. Thank you for that.

What would be an improvement though is to start a segment for insulting jokes and girlie pictures.

Congrats... A full fan forum for all us half fans.

Honestly, well done fella and well done for your mod recruiting, no one thinks that was a poor job.

Blimey, I'll have been a member for 7 years on the 8th of February. I missed it during my recent erm period of reflection shall we say ?

I did ask once a long time ago what happened to Vicky but got no response, is it not to be brought up ?

Anyway, thanks for having the foresight to start it. :thumbsup:

Might set up a dcfc fan-site with the ambition of in seven years time being able to go on dates with Mel Morris too.

Then again I did see Sam Rush coming out of Starbucks on Friday afternoon. We made eye contact. I sort of class that as a date.

15 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Might set up a dcfc fan-site with the ambition of in seven years time being able to go on dates with Mel Morris too.

Then again I did see Sam Rush coming out of Starbucks on Friday afternoon. We made eye contact. I sort of class that as a date.

You're the weirdo he was telling us about, while the forum elite was enjoying pre dinner drinks and foie gras in Mel's box!

Archived