Mel is not happy (Alan Nixon rumour warning!)

Cam the Ram

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Spoken like a true person who has never been to the middle east :whistle:

Yep you beat me to it , went to Dubai a couple of years ago for Wife's 50th , would go again tomorrow , top top holiday destination that I can heartily recommend 

I would be gutted if  my trip was cancelled

Have only just seen this thread - i would have seen it earlier however i have been out in the garden working, incase anyone is interested here is the result of my hard day labour, before and after

0293bf8339bcfd9b7be384ed1c7ccb86.599x239

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Stayed overnight in Dubai on way to India. Airport is unreal. Country is another world. If you get the cash then go there. if possible get someone else to pay for it.:D

Just check your shoes on the way in or you maybe staying longer than expected. I bet the prison is a skyscraper as well

http://news.sky.com/story/583101/cannabis-shoe-brit-freed-from-dubai-jail

The issue shouldn't be about if Mel went into the dressing room. It clearly does not bother Paul Clement. So why would it bother us fans? If Paul feels a certain way and Mel coming in agreeing with him only reinforces his position and makes him stronger. Feedback good or bad from both the manager and the owner shows that Mel has full belief in Clement. Only if they have conflicted views there should be an issue, but I doubt that will ever happen.

This should be about the players taking responsibility on the pitch. This clearly did not happen against Reading. The issue behind all of this situation is this terrible performance. Why, with 10 changes from the cup game, did our players put little to no effort into the game? Warnock who did play was one of the best on the pitch. Exhaustion is not an excuse.

If this is player unrest against Paul Clement, then Mel coming into the dressing room shows that Clement is going nowhere. A McClaren situation is not going to be tolerated.

4 minutes ago, Shang said:

The issue shouldn't be about if Mel went into the dressing room. It clearly does not bother Paul Clement. So why would it bother us fans? If Paul feels a certain way and Mel coming in agreeing with him only reinforces his position and makes him stronger. Feedback good or bad from both the manager and the owner shows that Mel has full belief in Clement. Only if they have conflicted views there should be an issue, but I doubt that will ever happen.

This should be about the players taking responsibility on the pitch. This clearly did not happen against Reading. The issue behind all of this situation is this terrible performance. Why, with 10 changes from the cup game, did our players put little to no effort into the game? Warnock who did play was one of the best on the pitch. Exhaustion is not an excuse.

If this is player unrest against Paul Clement, then Mel coming into the dressing room shows that Clement is going nowhere. A McClaren situation is not going to be tolerated.

Because, I guess, Paul Clement says what he feels he should say, maybe not what he actually feels about Morris going into the dressing room.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Because, I guess, Paul Clement says what he feels he should say, maybe not what he actually feels about Morris going into the dressing room.

And now we're in the realm of speculation. I feel that Clement is confident in his own abilities and has approached this situation head on. Many managers (including Steve) would have dismissed the speculation but in the BBC Radio interview he requested to talk about it before the questions about the next game. He's stamped it right out, showing a united front, saying how Clement, Rush and he decided jointly to do it. There should be no doubt to the players.

Just now, Shang said:

And now we're in the realm of speculation. I feel that Clement is confident in his own abilities and has approached this situation head on. Many managers (including Steve) would have dismissed the speculation but in the BBC Radio interview he requested to talk about it before the questions about the next game. He's stamped it right out, showing a united front, saying how Clement, Rush and he decided jointly to do it. There should be no doubt to the players.

I'm not saying I agree, but that's the reason why it will be continued to be debated.

37 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Stayed overnight in Dubai on way to India. Airport is unreal. Country is another world. If you get the cash then go there. if possible get someone else to pay for it.:D

yeah a country built and maintained on oil, it will soon be a desert again very soon lol

3 hours ago, rammieib said:

Any owner of any business has a right to do what it wants.

But you tell me a successful football club where the owner has interfered?

How is giving them a piece of his mind after a woeful performance like tues interfering? If he was making the transfers picking the team etc then that would be interfering. Dont forget he is a fan at the end of the day.... so dont think we can compare him to any random owner of a business.... he is clearly as passionate as the rest and giving them a rollocking when required for me is fair enough. Abramovich has been known to go on a rant on the odd occasion aswell mind.

Archived