Please can we have a good Razza Camara chant?

Duracell

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

If he wants a chant of his own his best bet is to start putting in some tackles to see if he can break his leg.

What a stupid thing to say! When in his whole career did Collymore put a tackle in (apart from Ulrika, but that wasn't during a game (allegedly))?

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

C'mon, Bradley Johnson called us Derby City and we didn't do owt with that. 

Chris Martin is also the name of a famous singer. Didn't do owt with that.

Our LB who's injured shares his last name with a famous presenter. Nothing

We have seen Keogh dressed as a goat. Nothing

We've got the legendary brawler, Jeff Hendrick. But still there's only one Jeff Hendrick

We have our very own Albino wonderkid. Surely this will be funny? Eh "Hughesy, Hughesy"?

It took 20 years to get a Stan Collymore song. Stan Collymore has been retired so long that he can't even remember breaking his leg. 

Ooooh Razza Camara, Ooooh Raza Camara, Ooooh Raza Camara, Ooooh Raza Camara 

Jeff Hendrick whoa ohh oh

Jeff Hendrick whoa ohh oh

he's currently on bail

he'll soon be sent to jail

dust reckon youth?

"But I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked a 1000 miles to see Chris Martin score da da da da..." 

I'm not taking credit for that as I saw it in another thread a while back and thought it was brilliant. Original, funny, relevant as Martin plays for Scotland and most importantly it's actually catchy enough for people to join in. 

P.S whoever did come up with this please accept my virtual pat on the back. You've earned it, champ. 

Archived