Nick Blackman

irobinson

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DCFC90 said:

A photo that's as blurry as that is always conspicuous, especially in this day and age with mobile phones containing ridiculously high powered cameras; so no, it doesn't convince me at all sorry

I will never class myself as an overthinker again, thank you! 

10 minutes ago, DCFC90 said:

A photo that's as blurry as that is always conspicuous, especially in this day and age with mobile phones containing ridiculously high powered cameras; so no, it doesn't convince me at all sorry

Think the word you were looking for is suspicious. 

8 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Fee keeps rising it seems after reading this. £1.5 quoted earlier, then 2 million, then 2.5 and now the DET seems to think it could go up to 3 mill

The fee will be £1.5m if you're a Derby fan, £3m if you're a Reading fan and £10m if you're a gump.

2 minutes ago, DCFC90 said:

Nope, conspicuous was definitely the word I wanted to use in that it looks so obviously fake. I'm sure I'm mistaken but when something looks that blurry it stands out like a sore thumb as somehow not being real

A bit like those Loch Ness Monster photos.

1 minute ago, DCFC90 said:

Nope, conspicuous was definitely the word I wanted to use in that it looks so obviously fake. I'm sure I'm mistaken but when something looks that blurry it stands out like a sore thumb as somehow not being real

If someones trying to take it one handed whilst hiding the phone from everyone else in the room with severe puckering of the old 60's tea towel holder, then one should not expect HD!

18 minutes ago, DCFC90 said:

You haven't seen my photos on my modern mobile with its 22mega pixell camera then! ?

Just now, uttoxram75 said:

If someones trying to take it one handed whilst hiding the phone from everyone else in the room with severe puckering of the old 60's tea towel holder, then one should not expect HD!

Hee hee

took me a while to work out wtf you were on about. 

:lol:

Archived