YouRams

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eddie said:

You could, you know, go to the game?

How many away tickets on sale lol .

I went to Norwich last season .

Derby fans were not happy about the ticket prices and neither was i. 

I went to Sheff Wed this season and it cost a lot  

Sky are the lifeblood of the game. 

We can't all make every away game us half fans  

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

apparently - from Yorkshire post - Cellino has requested his lawyers see the contract between FL and SKY. But the FL has refused. Maybe theres a loophole that the FL don't want someone to find.

Hope Sky boycott Leeds from now on if this goes ahead. 

Leeds will lose out financially 

3 minutes ago, davenportram said:

apparently - from Yorkshire post - Cellino has requested his lawyers see the contract between FL and SKY. But the FL has refused. Maybe theres a loophole that the FL don't want someone to find.

Not his business. He has no legal right to see a private contract. He needs to look at his clubs membership rules with the Football League.

25 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I'm not happy, we have a Sky week pass especially and I'll bet they won't refund it :(

looking at things another way though, say some Leeds fans watch on tv they might think 'I enjoyed that, will go to a few games' and increase their ticket sales. 

Anyway, the man's a buffoon on a par with Fatwaz, don't draw attention to yourself when you have skeletons in your cupboards. 

I wouldn't be so sure, they refunded people for the Portsmouth game because the camera angle was rubbish

12 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Not his business. He has no legal right to see a private contract. He needs to look at his clubs membership rules with the Football League.

yep and those regulations state the league will provide clubs the terms of commercial contracts negotiated on behalf of the clubs agreed by the football league. Regulation 75

wp_ss_20151229_0001.png

This is great news. Sky will sue Leeds for material losses - which will be £millions. Leeds will fail FFP and be under embargo. Leeds gates will fall even further and Sky will boycott them, keeping them under embargo. Dirty Leeds will be relegated in two seasons - maybe sooner if the contract directly stipulates a points deduction.

What's not to like?

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

yep and those regulations state the league will provide clubs the terms of commercial contracts negotiated on behalf of the clubs agreed by the football league. Regulation 75

wp_ss_20151229_0001.png

Looking at those, it would appear that they will almost certainly be in breach of 75.3 and so subject to whatever fixed penalties the League has for defaulting on their commitments - it's a brave move by Cellino (a man who seems to have a policy of ignoring rules), but ultimately I can't see anything but hurt for Leeds as a result (which will just give their fans another thing to whinge about). Does anyone understand whether he is actually banned at present or is the ban suspended while he appeals the 'fit and proper person' judgement? - seems this action is just adding weight to the league's view...

Archived