Razza Camara

zaragozaram

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Based on the highlights package alone he looks overpriced at £50k.

Good job our scouts don't just look at 4 minute YouTube clips when signing a player. That's for the fans to do.

I find with my extensive knowledge of football, superb judgement of playing ability, as well as all my experience in professional football gained from watching 90 minutes (88 minutes for the ones that leave early) once every few weeks, I am better qualified than many scouts and then when you add a 4 minute YouTube clip made by a 12 year old French kid with grainy football highlights they pirated from other clips then my judgment improves ten fold.

bring back Kaz.

6 minutes ago, KBB said:

Good job our scouts don't just look at 4 minute YouTube clips when signing a player. That's for the fans to do.

I find with my extensive knowledge of football, superb judgement of playing ability, as well as all my experience in professional football gained from watching 90 minutes (88 minutes for the ones that leave early) once every few weeks, I am better qualified than many scouts and then when you add a 4 minute YouTube clip made by a 12 year old French kid with grainy football highlights they pirated from other clips then my judgment improves ten fold.

bring back Kaz.

I agree that a scout worth anything will have looked at much more than a few YouTube clips, but if they were his good moments he makes Jonny Russell's end product look like that of Beckham in his heyday!

Having said that if we do sign him I would give him 100% support (even if it is from in front of a computer a couple of thousand miles away)

French news has turned it's attention to Angers apparently being in talks with a Camara replacement, a 22 year old Nigerian could Austin Amutu. . 

8 hours ago, richinspain said:

I agree that a scout worth anything will have looked at much more than a few YouTube clips, but if they were his good moments he makes Jonny Russell's end product look like that of Beckham in his heyday!

The video is over 5 years old, some (or most) of the clips might even be as old as 8! There isn't a relevant video out there, really, so we'll have to wait and see.

7 hours ago, Coconut said:

The video is over 5 years old, some (or most) of the clips might even be as old as 8! There isn't a relevant video out there, really, so we'll have to wait and see.

Perhaps thats as good as it gets.

It is a strange one, Boro are reportedly looking to sign Rhodes or McCormack who are proven players guaranteed to provide goals unless injury strikes. This player although exciting as an unknown quantity is a risk given we too could do with a proven bit of quality to get us over the line.

i can only imagine he is being bought in to provide something different from the bench.

Archived