Razza Camara

zaragozaram

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are some of you being so negative? I think most of you'll agree that with Martin as our focal point our play benefits from someone who can play at a wide angle and keep our attacks focussed throughout the match. I for one would like to see this rumour develop.

http://mobile.le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-abdul-camara-angers-vers-derby-county-215638

The winter transfer window looks decidedly lively side of Angers. While Ludovic Butelle could sign at Club Brugge in the course of January (it could then be replaced by the Trojan keeper Denis Petric), while Cheikh Ndoye is observed by several Premier League clubs, Abdul Camara, attacking midfielder of SCO, it should commit to Derby County, currently second in the Championship (English D2) and thus a candidate for accession to the Premier League at season's end. The transaction would be close to be concluded for an amount of 1.7 million euros. Abdul Camara should sign him a three-year lease and demi.AH

Bit odd to me. Started 17 of their 20 league games. His side are 3rd in Ligue 1. Not going to act like I know anything about the league, nor the player, but this stinks a bit of an Albentosa like transfer. And with him being a Guinea international, I highly doubt he's English speaking. Hope someone who watches the league in more depth could provide some info. His career strikes me as a bit of a journeyman 

Slightly off topic, but has anyone seen the Ligue 1 table recently?

PSG top on 51 points, having won 16 of 19 games, Monaco are 2nd on 31 points having only won 8 games. Putting that into perspective... the game between 1st and 2nd is bigger than 2nd and 2nd bottom.

http://talksport.com/football/transfer-report-derby-close-sealing-ps125m-deal-angers-playmaker-abdoul-camara-151223178791#cA8RmQZKkb6R6QaS.01

Derby are closing in on a deal to sign Angers playmaker Abdoul Camara, according to reports in France.

The 25-year-old has caught the eye of the Championship side having impressed in 17 Ligue 1 outings this term.

Le10Sport claim that the terms on a £1.25m deal are close to being agreed with Camara set to sign a three-and-a-half-year deal.

The Guinean midfielder has spent most of his career in the French leagues and has racked up 91 top-flight appearances.

He also played 13 times for PAOK in the Greek Super League and six times for Real Mallorca in the Spanish second-tier.

And promotion-chasing Derby will be hoping that his wealth of experience can boost their chances of making it back to the Premier League.

Basically TalkShite translating that link that @North_Stand_Ram posted earlier

Sorry sounds like another dawkins to me.Who does he replace,Russell-Weimann-bent,-Dawkins,Why have a top rate academy if the players in it are not good enough to cover the first team squad.

Does this mean a more expensive bench,Oh it is nice to splash the cash.

gambling is exiting i think,,is it mel,s cash or Derbys dept,

Either way we are going for it.

I do not think that Clement likes razzamatazz, but he knows a good player when he sees one. I think that our transfer targets were largely identified quite some time ago. Last minute signings like Bradley Johnson are possible but the players have already been identified. McCormack is the player that i think that we need. He can play striker or left wing. We need another left back and a winger if we do not get Ross McCormack for say £8.5 million.I would be very surprised if we even tried to get Austin but we have to think big. 

There is no real fear of Clement going to a struggling Premier Club this season.Derby County are extremely well placed to have a large transfer budget next year because we are not in the red. if we get promoted, Mel will have bought the Rams, a stadium, all its players and an Academy and will probably about break even when he gets his £130 million sooner rather than later, i think. It is a tremendous gesture and business initiative by Mel and I am so glad that he did it. He deserves great success and I am sure that he will get it.

Seems odd, they must have a lot of research into this guy, because I doubt they'd bring someone in who they didn't think could cut it in the Premier League. At least with McManaman he would have a bit of previous.

From the goal he looks great, and looks similar to how we play, with the striker playing a winger in with a pass.

Archived