Razza Camara

zaragozaram

Also watching the Brighton game today both Karl Robinson and Ure Rosler said James Wilson is up there with the best strikers outside the premiership and that most if not every Champ manager wanted him on loan.

He has been ill for the last 3 games which was evident before today's game when he threw up on the pitch.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few strikers in the championship are going to be the finished article. Some - perhaps like Vydra - seem to fade away and never recapture earlier memorable form.

Andre gray is an interesting character. Not big. Not fast. like Austin and Vardy he came from non-league. he impressed me for brentford and I'm pleased for him that he's carried on doing well for burnley. 

Chris wood seems to have all the attributes to be a good no9. Irritating that he seems to always score against us. 

Ross mccormack is a good player. It seemed crazy that at one time he was moving around for just £300k then suddenly his value rocketed to silly money. Too old for another big fee and he has extended his contract.

A better value target now might be his partner Moussa dembele, who at 19 looks a great prospect. He did really well in the u.17 side, and is now scoring goals for the first team....and is available on a free in the summer. 

Nahki wells looks like a dwight gayle / deon burton type who features mainly in and around the box. He could be ready for a move.  Like deon he might be a championship player at best.

jonson Clarke-harris is the one who has impressed me. He was strong and mobile against us and caused all sorts of problems. Big, strong,  left footer, he reminds me of Les Ferdinand. This is the guy i would buy for us. I think he would offer something that we haven't got. Power. And at 21 is still full of potential.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aq0YtaKfsRE

9 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Also watching the Brighton game today both Karl Robinson and Ure Rosler said James Wilson is up there with the best strikers outside the premiership and that most if not every Champ manager wanted him on loan.

He has been ill for the last 3 games which was evident before today's game when he threw up on the pitch.

I did that once.

Four pints before a Sunday League game seemed a good idea at the time.

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

Few strikers in the championship are going to be the finished article. Some - perhaps like Vydra - seem to fade away and never recapture earlier memorable form.

Andre gray is an interesting character. Not big. Not fast. like Austin and Vardy he came from non-league. he impressed me for brentford and I'm pleased for him that he's carried on doing well for burnley. 

Chris wood seems to have all the attributes to be a good no9. Irritating that he seems to always score against us. 

Ross mccormack is a good player. It seemed crazy that at one time he was moving around for just £300k then suddenly his value rocketed to silly money. Too old for another big fee and he has extended his contract.

A better value target now might be his partner Moussa dembele, who at 19 looks a great prospect. He did really well in the u.17 side, and is now scoring goals for the first team....and is available on a free in the summer. 

Nahki wells looks like a dwight gayle / deon burton type who features mainly in and around the box. He could be ready for a move.  Like deon he might be a championship player at best.

jonson Clarke-harris is the one who has impressed me. He was strong and mobile against us and caused all sorts of problems. Big, strong,  left footer, he reminds me of Les Ferdinand. This is the guy i would buy for us. I think he would offer something that we haven't got. Power. And at 21 is still full of potential.

Agree with this Clarke-Harris would be something we haven't got. Really like the look of him and will get better. 

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

Excellent post RamNut. I agree but to get the extra goals right away, we need McCormack in my opinion. To buy him is to buy goals and we can play him on the wing. Very unlikely that Fulham would want him to go go though.

PistoldPete2
30 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

you reckon we getting him today? 

No I said I'm getting a camera in the New Year Sales. 

Archived