Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time i have felt confident about visiting the city ground,big test for players discipline,some one will go.

Forest are desperate for a result ,and things could get nasty,but we have players to take the sting out of the game.

And the talent to win it,quitely confident

Clement is slowly developing a Spanish style team. Rock hard centre backs, two fast full backs, no nonsense midfielders who can pass the ball all day and sharp strikers. Clement indicated that his tactics against teams who park the bus is to keep the possession until it opens up. We have too much for Florest in every department.The only way that we can draw or lose is to miss a hat full of chances. Weimann must stay in or Clement may seem to be choosing favourites who are not producing what they are capable of achieving. Ince must realise that he needs to pick up his game if he wants to play.Ince on at 60 minutes. Who plays at left back could be an issue.  Florest 0 - Derby County 4

"In no man's - land"

"City Ground, the only asylum here"

"King Conor Sammon he never lived round here"

"Forest, Go Straight to Hell"

"Go Straight to Hell, boys"

"Go Straight to Hell, boys"

"Go Straight to Hell"

"Oh Mel Morris man, please take me home"

"Oh Paul Clement man, please take me home"

"Oh Chris Martin man, please take me home"................

8 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Florest have THREE points from their last TWENTY FOUR. Hello!!!

I know and I can't believe the amount of derby fans on social media that say theyd be happy to settle for a draw. I certainly am not; They are a weak team and we should be aiming for a  big big win and we are capable of getting one. 

38 minutes ago, SPONDONRAM1985 said:

Really looking forward to this 

My first visit the city ground 

I managed to get a ticket this time will be in w1block lower what's view like guys ?? 

Going on the coach any pubs letting away fans in at the ground?? 

See u there YOU RAMSS

You'll get pushed into the notts county fans club if the coach gets there early enough for you to go for a pint but you'll probably be herded straight in.

Archived