Candy Crush Sold

Dubiousmagoo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Just imagine getting £450m deposited in your current account. Just think about it for a minute. Suddenly the £80,000 government guarantee if a bank goes bust looks pifflingly small.

£70,000 now (or shortly), init?

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-owner-Mel-Morris-set-net-millions/story-28104442-detail/story.html

The deal is worth $5.9 billion (£3.8 billion) - with King's shareholders receiving $18 per share.

Mr Morris, who is the owner and chairman of Derby County, is King's largest private investor, holding a 12% stake.

If the deal goes through, it could net him hundreds of millions of pounds.

No wonder he's been blase about buying players! He must have been aware of the deal at least a few months back the way these things work

Good times ahead!

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey that means with promation we could be new power house of premership.

I don' think that Mel is at the Abramovich stage yet.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He is not far away he was already worth 500m when he took over and 600m coming in and then seat ticket money say another 100m and promation money another 200m were rolling in it now. Fair play rules can say sodd all about it.

£100m ticket money really?

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He is not far away he was already worth 500m when he took over and 600m coming in and then seat ticket money say another 100m and promation money another 200m were rolling in it now. Fair play rules can say sodd all about it.

you're in dream land right now

29 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

100m for season ticket money...by my reckoning we would have to increase the price to 3000 a season ticket or increase the capacity to 200,000 to get this.... I'm not sure we are ready for that leap yet.........!!!!

strength......give....me....strength

7 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

100m for season ticket money...by my reckoning we would have to increase the price to 3000 a season ticket or increase the capacity to 200,000 to get this.... I'm not sure we are ready for that leap yet.........!!!!

strength......give....me....strength

He said "seat ticket" as oppose to season ticket. I (heavily) doubt (not the type to bother to do the maths) that makes it up to £100m for a season but it's a fair whack more than just season tickets.

Archived