Candy Crush Sold

Dubiousmagoo

According to the BBC this morning  activitision are purchasing king digital for around £3 billion. This should help free up Mel and boost the cash in his pocket. An amazing achievement from the man and again showing what a shrewd investor and businessman is at the helm of our club. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Was still the largest shareholder according to Wiki, another 650m in the pot!

Keep that money coming in please Mel and the fans will love you!

(well, at least until they've forgotten all about you in 20 years or so)

Just now, StaffsRam said:

No incentive when they can pump out any old $h1t and still rake it in.

Good point. Mel has done exceptional out of Candy Crush but I really don't know how it can be worth so much... Does anyone still play it?! Thought it came and went about 3 years ago. 

9 minutes ago, Srg said:

Good point. Mel has done exceptional out of Candy Crush but I really don't know how it can be worth so much... Does anyone still play it?! Thought it came and went about 3 years ago. 

level 245,and struggling :angry:

Doing some very basic searches, he's no longer a director of King, but still has 11.1% of shares.

There's a lot of useful information on the King website, including the documents themselves for public viewing - far more than my little knowledge of business finance can handle..

http://investor.king.com/investors/financial-information/sec-filings/default.aspx

Archived