Super Paul Clement

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Paul Clement, he will always be Super, don't be fooled by these Paul Clement thread imposters when we get into the top 6 brigade, with all their big time glory hunting twiddle twaddle, this great fella was Super right from the off, when a few of us were very happy with the Super mans work. He's more Super than Clark Kent, Superman and the biggest bowl of Soup in a Super Bowl with chips. Uttoxeter75 have a word with the Mods and tell Sting to stick his Vespa up his jumper! Get back to the piano writing all these Worldbeating Footie songs we are going to blow the world away with and be the benchmark of super football song writing that will leave every football club in the world totally gobsmackeroonied for eternity and a bit more!

Paul Clement thread.....Just Say No.

Super Paul Clement.......Just Say Yes.

Super Paul Clement, he will always be Super, don't be fooled by these Paul Clement thread imposters when we get into the top 6 brigade, with all their big time glory hunting twiddle twaddle, this great fella was Super right from the off, when a few of us were very happy with the Super mans work. He's more Super than Clark Kent, Superman and the biggest bowl of Soup in a Super Bowl with chips. Uttoxeter75 have a word with the Mods and tell Sting to stick his Vespa up his jumper! Get back to the piano writing all these Worldbeating Footie songs we are going to blow the world away with and be the benchmark of super football song writing that will leave every football club in the world totally gobsmackeroonied for eternity and a bit more!

Paul Clement thread.....Just Say No.

Super Paul Clement.......Just Say Yes.

Divven ken whit ya blethering on aboot mon.....there's only one Paul Clement thread.

"uttoxram75 he's one of our own, he's one of our own......he just popped along to uttoxeter to use the bat phone"

"he's not super, he's living with Robin, (a little dickie bird said) who'd rather flown off to Rome".......

Fit like loon, are you still chavvin awa with ya wee tunes, och aye, I canna feel a wee smasheroonie brewing in ya breeks, gonna give us a blast on ya mouthie!.....Aye it's a fine nikt to night!

dinna dinna dinna batman!......no it's bedtime, you've already had your dinner!

"uttoxram75 he's one of our own, he's one of our own......he just popped along to uttoxeter to use the bat phone"

"he's not super, he's living with Robin, (a little dickie bird said) who'd rather flown off to Rome".......

Fit like loon, are you still chavvin awa with ya wee tunes, och aye, I canna feel a wee smasheroonie brewing in ya breeks, gonna give us a blast on ya mouthie!.....Aye it's a fine nikt to night!

dinna dinna dinna batman!......no it's bedtime, you've already had your dinner!

I'll have a pint of what Inverurie's drinking, please

I thought that Paul Clement was a bit formal at the training day today. On the other hand, he is extremely unlikely to say the wrong thing in public. Good feature in a manager. I think that his idea of setting targets for five or six games is a beautifully simple one. Nine little five match targets break it down nicely. Tendulkar, the Indian cricketer was asked how he managed to get so many big scores. He said that he tried his best to get ten runs, then again, then again. He got a lot of runs in his career! It will be interesting to see how many points we get out of this set of 18 points. We have 7 out of 9 so far.

Funny how 8 games can change the views of so many fans isn't it. Just look at the forum a few weeks back compared to now. 

Nowt as queer as folk. 

Mine has not changed, I still think he's a bit of a Brian Kidd.

Don't forget he only has a win ratio of 42.6% - doesn't really put him into the 'Super' bracket just yet?

Am I the only one that think all his interviews are painful to watch.?

Just you. 

That is stupid post ever. 

sorry of course you are right.....well I know it isn't as I was talking with a couple of ex players the other week and they said the same that he sounds like a PE Teacher on his first day at school. 

Yeah yeah yeah if you say so. 

Don't forget he only has a win ratio of 42.6% - doesn't really put him into the 'Super' bracket just yet?

Wish some of our previous managers only had a 42.6% win rate.

Just to point out if he wins the next 2 games he will have win rate of 50% and if we win the next 2 games after, 56% and the 2 after 61%, so after 6 games it can go up 20% do you see how ridiculous it is to be judging a win % so early in a managers reign? 

I haven't seen too many interviews but he speaks well in his coaching lectures, obviously knows what he's on about as he's very qualified and has a lot of experience. Clever bloke, as you'd expect. 

He's pretty new to media in the respect that it's constantly in his face 24/7 now. If there is anything wrong with his interviews then it'll come with time. Big jump from coach to manager/head coach. 

Archived