Richard Keogh

Ninos

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like lazy journalism to me.....take steve mclaren, add in newcastle, random pick from derby county squad.....story written.

I liked the fact he held his hands up as it were today and didn't try to pass the buck which he has been guilty of in the past. He's earned a lot of respect from me this season, lesser players would have done the off after taking as much as he did since Wembley.

I'd keep him.

We do not need the money, we need consistency, therefore Keogh is going nowhere. Mel will only be selling players to Newcastle for twice their value and when it suits him. There will be some very short phone calls when teams try to sign any of our players. 

Long answer from Mel - No way.

Short answer from Mel - No..

I'd sell him for a more reliable and more intelligent full back, and would do a two-for-one with Christie who is trying to play a game he cannot play.

I did appreciate however, the theater of 'how it should be done', with continued examples of how to play a clearance with the inside of your left foot, after his calamity, followed by him shaking his head. My 11 year old Nephew, who up until that point had no idea of how to do this, came away enriched. Now he can clear the ball. If only Keogh were to learn from this. He wont. He would fit in well with Coloccini. Christ! What a pair they would be.

I'd sell him for a more reliable and more intelligent full back, and would do a two-for-one with Christie who is trying to play a game he cannot play.

I did appreciate however, the theater of 'how it should be done', with continued examples of how to play a clearance with the inside of your left foot, after his calamity, followed by him shaking his head. My 11 year old Nephew, who up until that point had no idea of how to do this, came away enriched. Now he can clear the ball. If only Keogh were to learn from this. He wont. He would fit in well with Coloccini. Christ! What a pair they would be.

One of the stupidest posts I've seen for quite a while. Some people havent a clue!

A previous player of the year he is well on the way to achieving a second this year. Its his first blooper of the year - and in the end it did not matter.

Give the guy a break. We are lucky to have him. 

Pick on someone else, won't you. If Tom Ince was found out for every mistake he made he would be playing on Darley Fields next week, the last thing we want.  Horses for courses. The positives of both these guys outweigh the negatives by thousand to one.

Archived